GUILTY NY - Tammy Periard, 45, Norwich, 26 March 2007

Rle7

Reaction score
The Norwich City Police Department is looking for clues into the whereabouts of a Norwich woman. Tammy L. Periard, 45, of 167 East Main St., has been missing since Monday morning.

Periard is described as a white female with a dark complexion, straight brown hair and brown eyes. She is 5’ 3” and approximately just over 100 pounds and was last seen wearing a black leather jacket and dungaree jeans.

Police are asking anyone with information who could assist in locating Tammy Periard to call them at 334-2424.

“The family was adamant from the very first report that this was out of character for Tammy,” said Police Chief Joseph Angelino.

http://www.evesun.com/chenango-coun...28/1625/Norwich-police-look-for-missing-woman

It really bothers me when a person's car is found and it is no where that it should be. It's hard to tell what kind of people lived in the complexes that she managed. Maybe someone took a liking to her and she didn't like him back. I hope this gal hasn't disappeared like Jennifer Kesse never to be heard from or seen again. I gather that she isn't married. I wonder if she has been and if so...what is the ex like.

:(

A 45-year-old Norwich man has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of an apartment house manager.

Daniel L. Brown Sr., of 56 Henry St., Brown was charged Thursday in connection with the death of Tammy L. Periard, of East Main Street, Norwich, after a brief but intense investigation by nearly 50 law enforcement officers from the Norwich Police Department, New York State Police, the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office and other area police agencies.

Norwich Police Chief Joseph Angelino declined to release any details in the death of the well-known 45-year-old businesswoman who had last been seen around 8:30 a.m. Monday morning. Periard’s body was discovered early Thursday morning, according to police, during the execution of a search warrant issued by Chenango County Judge W. Howard Sullivan.

Brown was a tenant in an apartment house, one of several in the city managed by Periard, according to Angelino.

http://www.star-gazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070329/UPDATE/303290008

What a rotten shame. I wonder if he had called to have something repaired or something that she would have to go into his apt to look at and he got her there? This lady just looked so sweet and I'll bet she was a great manager. I'm just so sick of all of this murder. I'm beginning to believe that if there is DNA and there is no doubt in this world that someone committed a murder or rape and murder...murder them and do it within a month. Crime is so much worse then it ever was. I swear a murder must take place every second of the day every day of the year. We have to get tough if we don't it is just going to get worse and worse. This poor gal sure didn't deserve this, My heart goes out to her family and friends.

From 2010:

http://www.wbng.com/closings/11032171.html

46-year-old Daniel Brown pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder in Chenango County Court...

He explained how he beat, strangled, raped and killed 45 year-old Tammy Periard in March...

He said Periard showed up as he was coming down from being high on drugs. They got into an argument about money. Brown killed Periard and left. Two days later, he called police and told them where to find her body.

http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/press/2010/p1006211.htm

Periard, 45, worked for Kelly Management. She managed several apartment buildings owned by Kelly in the Norwich area. Her body was found inside a first floor apartment at a Henry Street apartment complex in March 2007. The tenant of the apartment, Daniel L. Brown Sr., was arrested for her murder. He was sentenced to life in prison in December 2007.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back