Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Splitsville?

maybe:

"The cracks have been showing for quite some time now. They used to spend loads of time together. Not any more. Back when they first got together and had really hectic schedules, they always made time for one another. But now, with endless time on their hands, they can barely stand being together. Whenever they're in the same room it usually turns into a blazing row. It's a very combustible situation."

http://www.glitteratigossip.com/glitterati/2007/03/catherine_zeta_.html

I have always felt it not to be a marriage made in heaven. but i expect this is just gossip — isn't it?

but he's not wearing well . . . but at exactly 25 years older than her, how could he be?

as for her, she's fairly well set up. apparently the pre-nup has her sorted:

The deal means Mrs Douglas receives
$2.8 million for every year she stays married, jewellery including
a $3.3 million engagement ring and property. In addition to the basic settlement the Zeta-Douglas prenup also states that Catherine is entitled to $5 million extra should Michael cheat on her – apparently it's known as her 'Fling Fee.'

http://www.handbag.com/relationships/couples/prenups_zetadouglas/

so having been married for 7 years, that should take her to nearly $20m.

I'm surprised these two have lasted as long as they have, she would be hard work I'd say and 25 years is a big gap..

with his past problems of being a sex addict, and her being a diva, i am not surprisied if this is not a union that lasts a lifetime. but as in all of these situations, i feel sorry for their children.

That poor thing, sounds like she needs Calus to come console her! :D

She is a looker....

Cal

Thank God. I can't believe CZJ could ever be with that mummy.

She is a looker....

Cal

I'm sure the money will console her quite well. :D

Douglas' first wife got over $40m, i believe. and he's worth much more nowadays, apparently. even if CZJ did sign a pre-nup, she'll be fine.

I always thought that she targeted MD and married him for what he could do for her career as well as the money. I never thought that she really loved him. It would not surprise me at all if she left him and then married some younger man. He is the one that I really feel sorry for because he may end up alone with all of his money.

She is quite a beautiful woman. Katherine McPhee of American Idol fame reminds me of a younger version of CZJ.

I always thought that she targeted MD and married him for what he could do for her career as well as the money. I never thought that she really loved him. It would not surprise me at all if she left him and then married some younger man. He is the one that I really feel sorry for because he may end up alone with all of his money.

She is quite a beautiful woman. Katherine McPhee of American Idol fame reminds me of a younger version of CZJ.

Oh, Nan, I think he's be able to scare up a date!;) Somehow I think both of them may be a little b!#chy! His dad stayed married all those years...

Eve

He has had some unfortunate plastic surgery of late. And she is not a very nice woman.

Oh, Nan, I think he's be able to scare up a date!;) Somehow I think both of them may be a little b!#chy! His dad stayed married all those years...

Eve

You are right. Money can buy a lot of things. I think Michael comes across as a kind of nice guy. Of course, I don't know him. ;)

He has had some unfortunate plastic surgery of late. And she is not a very nice woman.

Years ago, I saw some photos in NE about his plastic surgery problems. I can see someone having major plastic surgery, maybe one time, but why do people continue to have it? It seems silly, to me, because the rest of your body is aging. Why is it important to have a young looking face yet have an old looking body?

Does anyone remember Catherine's statement in court:

"A Million Pounds Is Not A Lot Of Money"...... Might not be to you love, but send it over here and let me find out for myself!! :dance:

She is a looker....

Cal

LOL... I'm sure my male friend along with my huband needs to console her as well... :D

Yes, she is a beauty.. :p

Years ago, I saw some photos in NE about his plastic surgery problems. I can see someone having major plastic surgery, maybe one time, but why do people continue to have it? It seems silly, to me, because the rest of your body is aging. Why is it important to have a young looking face yet have an old looking body?

I agree with you, Nan, and I live in what appears to be the Plastic Surgery Capital of the World! Every other woman (and every fourth man) looks like she's had a really bad car accident.

But I am somewhat sympathetic to actors. Their ability to work depends almost entirely on their perceived age. AND they have "commentators" everywhere commenting on how they are "holding up."

I actually do (or did) know Michael many years ago. He dated a Texas woman for many years, and I had drinks with him for a couple of hours one night. He is very nice, and very down to earth. Or at least he used to be. That was as I said before, many years ago. Even though he is definitely aging (so unlike myself!), I don't think he'll have any trouble getting his next girlfriend.

Don't they have two kids together? And doesn't he have a son with his previous wife?

with his past problems of being a sex addict, and her being a diva, i am not surprisied if this is not a union that lasts a lifetime. but as in all of these situations, i feel sorry for their children.
--well,he's a little old to be a "sex addict" now lol

I agree with you, Nan, and I live in what appears to be the Plastic Surgery Capital of the World! Every other woman (and every fourth man) looks like she's had a really bad car accident.

Ha...I laughed when I saw where you live, Nova. My SIL and I go to the PS Film Festival for a weekend every year and man, we have seen some BAD plastic surgery victims there. It is enough to make me never want to have plastic surgery.

--well,he's a little old to be a "sex addict" now lol

You don't think he knows how to lay his hands on those little blue pills? i have no doubt he gets spam email too, if he hadn't thought of it first. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back