1020 users online (190 members and 830 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 303
  1. #1

    Is the molester also the killer?

    As you all know by now, my belief is that Patsy killed JonBenet but the molestation of JonBenet Ramsey has me stumped. Several people have asked me who I think molested JonBenet and I've said I did not know...but that it was one of the Ramseys.

    Let's start with the month of December when Linda Hoffman Pugh stated that JB started wetting the bed all over again.

    JonBenet went to see the school nurse on a couple of Mondays in December.

    Something happened to JB on the 23d of December.

    JonBenet was molested the night she died

    Does anyone have a theory on who was molesting JonBenet...I sure want to know.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    As you all know by now, my belief is that Patsy killed JonBenet but the molestation of JonBenet Ramsey has me stumped. Several people have asked me who I think molested JonBenet and I've said I did not know...but that it was one of the Ramseys.

    Let's start with the month of December when Linda Hoffman Pugh stated that JB started wetting the bed all over again.

    JonBenet went to see the school nurse on a couple of Mondays in December.

    Something happened to JB on the 23d of December.

    JonBenet was molested the night she died

    Does anyone have a theory on who was molesting JonBenet...I sure want to know.
    The crucial question is: was JonBenet actually molested the night she died or was the acute vaginal injury inflicted for staging purposes?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    As you all know by now, my belief is that Patsy killed JonBenet but the molestation of JonBenet Ramsey has me stumped. Several people have asked me who I think molested JonBenet and I've said I did not know...but that it was one of the Ramseys.

    Let's start with the month of December when Linda Hoffman Pugh stated that JB started wetting the bed all over again.

    JonBenet went to see the school nurse on a couple of Mondays in December.

    Something happened to JB on the 23d of December.

    JonBenet was molested the night she died

    Does anyone have a theory on who was molesting JonBenet...I sure want to know.

    If it wasn't JR,then I wonder if it was PR's father.It was said he babysat the kids,and PR's mom lived in Atlanta..not with him.He was also at the party that night,but went to atlanta on a standby flight on xmas eve.
    I wonder if he sat w JB and BR while JR and PR were out on those weekends b/f JB saw the school nurse.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    The crucial question is: was JonBenet actually molested the night she died or was the acute vaginal injury inflicted for staging purposes?
    rashomon,

    How about two sexual assaults and yes to both of your questions.

    That is in the days leading up to her death JonBenet was being sexually molested on a regular basis, her severely eroded hymen and prior vaiginal scarring support this.

    On the night of her death she was subject to a sexual assault which was followed by a manual strangulation, which may have been a consequence of keeping JonBenet quiet during the assault?

    As you suggest there may have been a further sexual assault undertaken during a staging to fake an abduction motive and/or mask the prior sexual assault.

    Two points Coroner Meyer mentions a digital penetration and sexual activity which are imo neutral euphemisms for different kinds of sexual molestation.

    The above points will be reinforced if it is shown she was assaulted with the missing paintbrush handle, and the staging aspect demonstrated if the missing piece of the paintbrush was left inside JonBenet?

    As I've mentioned before why leave the other two pieces but remove the third, one was actually placed back into the paint-tote!


    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    If it wasn't JR,then I wonder if it was PR's father.It was said he babysat the kids,and PR's mom lived in Atlanta..not with him.He was also at the party that night,but went to atlanta on a standby flight on xmas eve.
    I wonder if he sat w JB and BR while JR and PR were out on those weekends b/f JB saw the school nurse.
    JMO8778,

    It may have been all of them, at different points in time?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
    As you all know by now, my belief is that Patsy killed JonBenet but the molestation of JonBenet Ramsey has me stumped. Several people have asked me who I think molested JonBenet and I've said I did not know...but that it was one of the Ramseys.

    Let's start with the month of December when Linda Hoffman Pugh stated that JB started wetting the bed all over again.

    JonBenet went to see the school nurse on a couple of Mondays in December.

    Something happened to JB on the 23d of December.

    JonBenet was molested the night she died

    Does anyone have a theory on who was molesting JonBenet...I sure want to know.
    Toltec,

    Any of the males she came in close contact with, then her mother. Or it may be all of these at different points because the family was dysfunctional.

    e.g. persons known to us with access to Jonbenet exploiting the circumstances i.e. JonBenet requesting to be wiped down?

    That is it may be a mistake to think only one person molested Jonbenet!


    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    JMO8778,

    It may have been all of them, at different points in time?
    quite possibly
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post

    The above points will be reinforced if it is shown she was assaulted with the missing paintbrush handle, and the staging aspect demonstrated if the missing piece of the paintbrush was left inside JonBenet?

    As I've mentioned before why leave the other two pieces but remove the third, one was actually placed back into the paint-tote!


    .
    but then the fake sexual assault to cover prior abuse would be rendered useless if it was left there.I think it was taken,along with the size 6 underwear,else why would there be speculation over whether or not the paintbrush caused the injury?
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post

    That is it may be a mistake to think only one person molested Jonbenet!


    .
    I completely agree. I'm not certain that molester had to be the killer, though. I suspect both J&P were involved in the staging and subsequent ongoing cover up, and I suspect it's because they both had something to hide.

    I also wonder about DP, and his being around JonBenet at the same time LHP said she regressed in toileting (around Thanksgiving) and his leaving at Christmas.

    I also wonder if Patsy didn't know JB was being molested and denied it or something, perhaps having been molested herself. I think Patsy had to have known something bad was happening to JonBenet, with all of the doctor visits and school nurse visits and the three phone calls in one day that she can't recall the reason for. I'm not so sure Patsy wasn't the source.

    I pretty much dismiss "curiosity play" between Burke and JonBenet, as usually children don't play like that hard enough to hurt or cause damage. It's more like "show and touch", not "penetrate and alter the geography with injury".

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    I completely agree. I'm not certain that molester had to be the killer, though. I suspect both J&P were involved in the staging and subsequent ongoing cover up, and I suspect it's because they both had something to hide.

    I also wonder about DP, and his being around JonBenet at the same time LHP said she regressed in toileting (around Thanksgiving) and his leaving at Christmas.

    I also wonder if Patsy didn't know JB was being molested and denied it or something, perhaps having been molested herself. I think Patsy had to have known something bad was happening to JonBenet, with all of the doctor visits and school nurse visits and the three phone calls in one day that she can't recall the reason for. I'm not so sure Patsy wasn't the source.

    I pretty much dismiss "curiosity play" between Burke and JonBenet, as usually children don't play like that hard enough to hurt or cause damage. It's more like "show and touch", not "penetrate and alter the geography with injury".

    You make a good point in that children do play doctor but not to a point where it causes injury.

    I seriously doubt Patsy would molest her daughter.

    So that leaves John Ramsey as the possible molester....but then again, why leave injuries to his daughter that his wife would obviously notice?

    I doubt Fleet White would hurt his little daughters best friend...and Burke's friends??? Who knows.

    I was leaning towards Grandpa Paugh...the only problem with that is that JonBenet suffered ACUTE vaginal penetration...and we all know Grandpa Paugh left Boulder Dec 24.

    Could it be possible that the acute injuries could be as old as 24 hours? What if Grandpa Paugh molested her on the 24th...got caught by the Ramseys...and given the boot??? Is that why we never heard one statement from GPP after JonBenet's death???
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    but then the fake sexual assault to cover prior abuse would be rendered useless if it was left there.I think it was taken,along with the size 6 underwear,else why would there be speculation over whether or not the paintbrush caused the injury?

    JMO8778,

    but then the fake sexual assault to cover prior abuse would be rendered useless if it was left there.
    No, because the damage has been done, she was violated, dont forget the missing piece may have been left inside JonBenet, this is why its removal is so curious.

    That is whether it is known how JonBenet was sexually asssaulted either digitally or by some other object, does not detract from the effect of compromising the forensic evidence, since you cannot prove ante-mortem which was fake or real.

    I think it was taken,along with the size 6 underwear,else why would there be speculation over whether or not the paintbrush caused the injury?
    The speculation is ours, the BPD may have access to sealed information, bear in mind birefringent material was discovered inside JonBenet, if the missing piece was indeed left inside Jonbenet in an attempt to further dramatise the staging, then its consistent with the application of the garrote, and also this may have been redacted from the autopsy report?



    .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    JMO8778,


    No, because the damage has been done, she was violated, dont forget the missing piece may have been left inside JonBenet, this is why its removal is so curious.


    The speculation is ours, the BPD may have access to sealed information, bear in mind birefringent material was discovered inside JonBenet, if the missing piece was indeed left inside Jonbenet in an attempt to further dramatise the staging, then its consistent with the application of the garrote, and also this may have been redacted from the autopsy report?



    .
    The following is from The Bonita Papers:

    "CELLULOSE PARTICLE IN VAGINA possibly from paint brush handle"

    Just fyi

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    The following is from The Bonita Papers:

    "CELLULOSE PARTICLE IN VAGINA possibly from paint brush handle"

    Just fyi
    Solace,

    Thank you, the technical term for this is birefringment material, e.g. the material can be identified either by its refractive index, or it polarising properties, wrt light or laser.


    .

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuisanceposter View Post
    I completely agree. I'm not certain that molester had to be the killer, though. I suspect both J&P were involved in the staging and subsequent ongoing cover up, and I suspect it's because they both had something to hide.

    I also wonder about DP, and his being around JonBenet at the same time LHP said she regressed in toileting (around Thanksgiving) and his leaving at Christmas.

    I also wonder if Patsy didn't know JB was being molested and denied it or something, perhaps having been molested herself. I think Patsy had to have known something bad was happening to JonBenet, with all of the doctor visits and school nurse visits and the three phone calls in one day that she can't recall the reason for. I'm not so sure Patsy wasn't the source.

    I pretty much dismiss "curiosity play" between Burke and JonBenet, as usually children don't play like that hard enough to hurt or cause damage. It's more like "show and touch", not "penetrate and alter the geography with injury".
    Nuisanceposter,

    I agree and DP was prominent prior to xmas, assisting JonBenet, I reckon Burke and JonBenet indulged in normal curiosity play or doctors etc, his prepubescence would have have been a factor in this not progressing too far.

    A variant of my standard theory has JonBenet killed e.g. silenced precisely because so many adults were molesting her. I reckon in her extended family there was a pedophile who when given access groomed and molested JonBenet, it may have been this person she was going to go public about, but this would have shone a light on others who were abusing JonBenet?


    .

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by UKGuy View Post
    Nuisanceposter,

    I agree and DP was prominent prior to xmas, assisting JonBenet, I reckon Burke and JonBenet indulged in normal curiosity play or doctors etc, his prepubescence would have have been a factor in this not progressing too far.

    A variant of my standard theory has JonBenet killed e.g. silenced precisely because so many adults were molesting her. I reckon in her extended family there was a pedophile who when given access groomed and molested JonBenet, it may have been this person she was going to go public about, but this would have shone a light on others who were abusing JonBenet?


    .
    UK,

    With all due respect, never happened. So many adults were molesting her? This sort of a statement borders on hysteria, and frankly UK is more than likely going to be dismissed by many as just that. Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:17 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:18 AM
  3. GUILTY KY - Verlin Bailey for child molestation, Boone County, 2005
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:02 PM