1081 users online (268 members and 813 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Michael Jackson hospitalized

Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, sources tell FOXNews.com's 411 column. Story developing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262526,00.html

well i have high hopes he won't pull through, myself.

btw, according to my cousin he's taken up residence (until being hospitalized) in Spanish Trail gated community. in a house owned by the sultan of Bahrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, sources tell FOXNews.com's 411 column. Story developing.

btw, according to my cousin he's taken up residence (until being hospitalized) in Spanish Trail gated community. in a house owned by the sultan of Bahrain.
    Hope he's kept away from the pediatric ward.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Can you imagine having to try to hook up oxygen through THAT nose??

ETA: Never mind. I heard it was removable!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    Can you imagine having to try to hook up oxygen through THAT nose??
    I certainly wouldn't be inclined to even try.

ETA: LOL to your last comment!

Oh goody, more drama

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by PaperDoll View Post
    Oh goody, more drama
    I've missed it!

Ok. a bit more on this story. apparently (according to Raymone) i've raised my hopes for nothing:

Michael Jackson ill, not hospitalized in Las Vegas, aide says

Michael Jackson is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment, his spokeswoman said Thursday.
    "He is not in the hospital and he has not been in the hospital," Raymone K. Bain said, denying news reports that the singer was hospitalized for pneumonia.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/...on-Illness.php

Although i hold on to the fact that Raymone K. Bain usually talks through her hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post

Are you saying that you are hoping he will die?

Quote Originally Posted by montana_16 View Post

Very probably i am. and that's a fact.

I thought Jackson fired Raymone K. Bain two years ago. If she says he's not in the hospital, he probably is.

Oh no--not Raymone Bain,the brainless spokesperson for MJ--I thought she was fired also--no telling what's going on,but considering how underweight and stressed out poor MJ is,he could easily drop dead anytime

What's the news on Neverland these days? Does MJ still own it? Did the staff ever get paid. Is it deserted? Any animals left? Does the clock still keep accurate time?

Good questions pepper...Id like to know what happened to the animals he left behind at Neverland

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Good questions pepper...Id like to know what happened to the animals he left behind at Neverland
    I hope they get better treatment than he will!! I love sweet innocent animals. Shouldnt there be rules about adoption of animals & vetting of prospective parents?

Quote Originally Posted by montana_16 View Post
    Away for three years and yet the majority of CLEAR thinkers KNOW what he is . . . A CHILD PREDATOR/MOLESTOR with money who got away with his naaaaaastiness.

I would never speak for Floh . . . however, MO, HO RAH and add points to the column labled children if he does kick the bucket and goes 6 feet under. One less child molester around to repeat "its" despicable ACTS . . . and most likely more children will live to see and enjoy adulthood (so they may, in turn, produce more healthy children).

Most importantly, and it WILL happen . . . ONE DAY, the children's side of the equation WILL OUTnumber the side of the molesters . . . children are courageous . . . molesters are weak cowards.

Okay . . . no more mincing words here . . . never has there been a more narcisstic (excluding Scott Peterson) subhuman being than Sheik JackoFreak.

. . . and may his remaining days be MORE horrific than the boys he has molested,

times 4!

MO

Quote Originally Posted by Actspeaklouder View Post
    Away for three years and yet the majority of CLEAR thinkers KNOW what he is . . . A CHILD PREDATOR/MOLESTOR with money who got away with his naaaaaastiness.

I would never speak for Floh . . . however, MO, HO RAH and add points to the column labled children if he does kick the bucket and goes 6 feet under. One less child molester around to repeat "its" despicable ACTS . . . and most likely more children will live to see and enjoy adulthood (so they may, in turn, produce more healthy children).

Most importantly, and it WILL happen . . . ONE DAY, the children's side of the equation WILL OUTnumber the side of the molesters . . . children are courageous . . . molesters are weak cowards.

Okay . . . no more mincing words here . . . never has there been a more narcisstic (excluding Scott Peterson) subhuman being than Sheik JackoFreak.

. . . and may his remaining days be MORE horrific than the boys he has molested,

times 4!

MO

I wish you had been speaking for me, Actspeaklouder. cos you said it far, far better than i!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast