1122 users online (207 members and 915 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Patricia Wright, 56, murdered, Kalgoorlie, 17 Oct 2006 *Insanity*

Man who slit mother's throat found not guilty

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...761727349.html

<<I tried to drop the sword because I loved my mum, but I was scared of God.">>

<<Wright believed he was the original Enoch from the Book of Revelations>>
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 09-25-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: fixed link

He killed the dog too.......I really dont know what to say.....why didnt someone know he was that far gone and lock him up before this happened

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    He killed the dog too.......I really dont know what to say.....why didnt someone know he was that far gone and lock him up before this happened
    Yeah poor dog and of course his poor old Mum.

The articles a bit sketchy, you would think someone like that would have been diagnosed- but I guess not all schzophrenics go out and kill people- and he maybe wasn't considered a threat to anyone.

When I lived in Newcastle, I knew a guy that had just got let out of the clinic- first place he went to was his brothers house, his brother left him at home with his girlfriend for five minutes to shoot around the corner and grab some clothes for him from his parents house- he came back and he had slit his girlfriends throat.
    Tragic, they were just about to get married.

I suppose it is hard to tell Narla and your story proves it......hubby had a work mate a few years ago...a really good bloke with a heart of gold or so we thought...long story short......he is now doing life for murdering his girlfriend....he stabbed her and then drove to the cop station with her in the car to hand himself in.....

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I suppose it is hard to tell Narla and your story proves it......hubby had a work mate a few years ago...a really good bloke with a heart of gold or so we thought...long story short......he is now doing life for murdering his girlfriend....he stabbed her and then drove to the cop station with her in the car to hand himself in.....
    My parents knew this couple for years, really liked them both and were great friends, saw alot of each other- she turned up on their doorstep one day and said she'd left him, that she had only stayed with him until the kids were old enough to grow up and leave home and that he said if she ever left him he would kill her.
    Mum and Dad could not believe it.
    She went under a different name and moved interstate, years passed and Mum and Dad were still friends with her but had not seen him since she left- she was nursing an old guy with cancer- he knocked on her door- she opened it and he went at her with a knife- she struggled with him- he stabbed the old guy to death and went back for her- I forget what happened in the end but he is in jail now but is out on parole really soon..

You never can tell.

You really can't tell. One of my best friends shot his girlfriend to death in '99. She had left him with the kids for about 6 months and then came back, announced that she had found another boyfriend and was taking the kids and he'd never see them again. He snapped, shot her in front ofthe police. He got life no chance of parole. I would never have believed it, he was a gentle, loving person up until then.
    Happy New Years

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/re...12-gtpzhg.html

Police believe they have found the human remains of a killer who sparked a major police hunt after fleeing a Claremont psychiatric hostel in 2014.

Samuel Mark Walsh was sentenced to be detained in a mental health facility after he was found to have killed his mother Patricia Lynette Wright during a psychotic episode in Kalgoorlie in 2005...

Mr Walsh, formerly known as Enoch Samuel Wright, was acquitted of his mother's murder in 2007...