1270 users online (248 members and 1022 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749

    Britney Spears $1m divorce settlement

    Britney Spears reached a mere $1m divorce settlement!

    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbi...rce/article.do

    I thought she'd have to pay much more.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    She got lucky if this is true. Her lawyers fees were probably more.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    474
    I just read this.....

    The terms of the settlement remain under wraps, but sources close to the situation told E! that a TMZ.com report stating Federline walked away with $1 million and joint physical custody of the kids is not accurate.

    http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41989057

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,749
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    I just read this.....

    The terms of the settlement remain under wraps, but sources close to the situation told E! that a TMZ.com report stating Federline walked away with $1 million and joint physical custody of the kids is not accurate.

    http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41989057
    I am amazed at any news stating he got only $1m which is why i posted.

    the joint custody after her antics this year would not be surprising, however.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck View Post
    I just read this.....

    The terms of the settlement remain under wraps, but sources close to the situation told E! that a TMZ.com report stating Federline walked away with $1 million and joint physical custody of the kids is not accurate.

    http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41989057
    Hopefully it's less than $1 million. He spent her money freely while they were together, all while contributing nada to their bank account and leaving her (or the nannies) to tend to the kids. Yeah, he stepped up when she had that breakdown or whatever, but IMO he doesn't get extra credit for that. It's called being a parent and it's what he was supposed to do.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mt. Lookout, WV
    Posts
    699
    They are both very poor examples of parents. Getting married and having babies was a big fantasy for immature Britney and now she's dealing with reality.

    I personally don't care who pays who how much, but I would like to see the kids in a stable home with a mother who doesn't show her crotch to the masses (among other low taste antics)!! I never cared for her, but now I completely disrespect her as well.

    She can afford a mill!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post
    They are both very poor examples of parents. Getting married and having babies was a big fantasy for immature Britney and now she's dealing with reality.

    I personally don't care who pays who how much, but I would like to see the kids in a stable home with a mother who doesn't show her crotch to the masses (among other low taste antics)!! I never cared for her, but now I completely disrespect her as well.

    She can afford a mill!!
    ET showing Britney out and about at a basketball game. Shouldn't she be at home with her kids after being away from them while in rehab??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,090
    Joint custody doesn't mean joint physical custody.
    Usually the kids have one primary home.
    Forbes says she worth a little over 100 million, so one million was pretty cheap.
    Her pre-nup must have been air tight. Add that to the fact they were only married two years.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by LisainWV View Post
    They are both very poor examples of parents. Getting married and having babies was a big fantasy for immature Britney and now she's dealing with reality.

    I personally don't care who pays who how much, but I would like to see the kids in a stable home with a mother who doesn't show her crotch to the masses (among other low taste antics)!! I never cared for her, but now I completely disrespect her as well.

    She can afford a mill!!
    Could not have said it better!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    406
    I read that with gifts, property and cash, K Fed wound with about 13 Mil in assets. Oh, and he will get $25 K a month child support til the kids are 18 AND shared custody- he gets them 4 days s week, she gets them 3.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjonnob View Post
    I read that with gifts, property and cash, K Fed wound with about 13 Mil in assets. Oh, and he will get $25 K a month child support til the kids are 18 AND shared custody- he gets them 4 days s week, she gets them 3.
    I read this in Star too, so I'm not quite sure I believe it.

    As for her going to basketball games, I am sure the kids are in bed or could even be with Kevin for all we know. Better for her to be at a Lakers game than at a club!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,335
    Shouldn't she be @ a meeting or something? She is laughing about her time in rehab. What a twit. Anna Nicole, you have company coming.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    I read this in Star too, so I'm not quite sure I believe it.

    As for her going to basketball games, I am sure the kids are in bed or could even be with Kevin for all we know. Better for her to be at a Lakers game than at a club!
    Hehe, I read it on Perez I don't think Kevin walked away for a measley $1 mil. Not a chance.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,471
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjonnob View Post
    I read that with gifts, property and cash, K Fed wound with about 13 Mil in assets. Oh, and he will get $25 K a month child support til the kids are 18 AND shared custody- he gets them 4 days s week, she gets them 3.

    If they both have the children almost equally (7 days a week can't be split evenly), why should either of them pay child support? And I have a newborn, so I know that kids don't cost that much to support on a monthly basis.

    He did quite well for himself as a sperm donor, since he didn't contribute anything else to the marriage.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,721
    Shes back.....and her favourite city is Australia.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=261198

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Britney spears had a ......
    By cynpat2000 in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 09:24 AM