Britney Spears $1m divorce settlement

She got lucky if this is true. Her lawyers fees were probably more.

I just read this.....

The terms of the settlement remain under wraps, but sources close to the situation told E! that a TMZ.com report stating Federline walked away with $1 million and joint physical custody of the kids is not accurate.

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/41989057

I just read this.....

The terms of the settlement remain under wraps, but sources close to the situation told E! that a TMZ.com report stating Federline walked away with $1 million and joint physical custody of the kids is not accurate.

I am amazed at any news stating he got only $1m which is why i posted.

the joint custody after her antics this year would not be surprising, however.

I just read this.....

Hopefully it's less than $1 million. He spent her money freely while they were together, all while contributing nada to their bank account and leaving her (or the nannies) to tend to the kids. Yeah, he stepped up when she had that breakdown or whatever, but IMO he doesn't get extra credit for that. It's called being a parent and it's what he was supposed to do.

They are both very poor examples of parents. Getting married and having babies was a big fantasy for immature Britney and now she's dealing with reality.

I personally don't care who pays who how much, but I would like to see the kids in a stable home with a mother who doesn't show her crotch to the masses (among other low taste antics)!! I never cared for her, but now I completely disrespect her as well.

She can afford a mill!!

They are both very poor examples of parents. Getting married and having babies was a big fantasy for immature Britney and now she's dealing with reality.

I personally don't care who pays who how much, but I would like to see the kids in a stable home with a mother who doesn't show her crotch to the masses (among other low taste antics)!! I never cared for her, but now I completely disrespect her as well.

She can afford a mill!!

ET showing Britney out and about at a basketball game. Shouldn't she be at home with her kids after being away from them while in rehab??

Joint custody doesn't mean joint physical custody.
Usually the kids have one primary home.
Forbes says she worth a little over 100 million, so one million was pretty cheap.
Her pre-nup must have been air tight. Add that to the fact they were only married two years.

She can afford a mill!!
Could not have said it better! :clap:

I read that with gifts, property and cash, K Fed wound with about 13 Mil in assets. Oh, and he will get $25 K a month child support til the kids are 18 AND shared custody- he gets them 4 days s week, she gets them 3.

I read that with gifts, property and cash, K Fed wound with about 13 Mil in assets. Oh, and he will get $25 K a month child support til the kids are 18 AND shared custody- he gets them 4 days s week, she gets them 3.

I read this in Star too, so I'm not quite sure I believe it.

As for her going to basketball games, I am sure the kids are in bed or could even be with Kevin for all we know. Better for her to be at a Lakers game than at a club!

Shouldn't she be @ a meeting or something? She is laughing about her time in rehab. What a twit. Anna Nicole, you have company coming.

I read this in Star too, so I'm not quite sure I believe it.

As for her going to basketball games, I am sure the kids are in bed or could even be with Kevin for all we know. Better for her to be at a Lakers game than at a club!

Hehe, I read it on Perez :crazy: I don't think Kevin walked away for a measley $1 mil. Not a chance.

If they both have the children almost equally (7 days a week can't be split evenly), why should either of them pay child support? And I have a newborn, so I know that kids don't cost that much to support on a monthly basis.

He did quite well for himself as a sperm donor, since he didn't contribute anything else to the marriage.

I know millions is alot of money..I understand that..But...... the way Brit and Kevin spend how on earth will that money last her forever? Seriously? anyway just curious as to how these stars can keep spending and spending and never end up broke?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back