720 users online (98 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Marie Osmond Getting Divorced

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - U.S. singer and television personality Marie Osmond said on Friday that she and her husband of more than 20 years were getting divorced.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070330/en_nm/osmond_divorce_dc

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I have always liked Marie and her honesty about her depression and various problems. I hope that she finds happiness.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know they've had some problems and separated once before, but I thought they had worked things out. Any time two people divorce, there's bound to be sadness. I wish them both well. I know she has had a lot of struggles in recent years.

Sorry to hear that--I've always liked her too--I see she is still pitching those dolls of hers on QVC--Anybody notice how fat she has become? She always used to have a perfect figure and now she's a TANK!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Hamilton View Post
    Sorry to hear that--I've always liked her too--I see she is still pitching those dolls of hers on QVC--Anybody notice how fat she has become? She always used to have a perfect figure and now she's a TANK!
    Geez a tank hey- noice one

It's known as middle aged spread- happens to alot of us ( thankfully not me....yet lol )

Its more than middle-age spread--I just saw her on QVC yesterday--Anyway,I think I remember she has seven kids,4 natural and 3 adopted--looks like those kids will have a part-time father now--Anyone remember that time when Marie suffered from post-partum depression and then just walked out and abandoned all her kids?--really weird--but I think the publicity of that event really made people take post-partum depression more seriously

There are treatments for various diseases which cause that "tank" size. I've heard rumors of lupus for a couple of years now.

Its more than middle-age spread--I just saw her on QVC yesterday--Anyway,I think I remember she has seven kids,4 natural and 3 adopted--looks like those kids will have a part-time father now--Anyone remember that time when Marie suffered from post-partum depression and then just walked out and abandoned all her kids?--really weird--but I think the publicity of that event really made people take post-partum depression more seriously

The article said three biological and five adopted.

And I admire her honestly about post partum depression.

any updates on her husband, who suffers from giant's disease?

I have always admired Marie for her honesty. She and Donny were my teen idols waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back when. I hope she can find happiness and peace.

Peter, lol......A tank, I have not heard that expression in awhile. I do like her too though. I think she is still very pretty, she looks like she has had alot of plastic surgery though. I do have a small crush on donnie.

I remember that, I think being a teen star causes alot of problems later on in life with these people. I know they all dont have problems but alot of them do.

Some anti-depressants can cause huge weight gain. My hunch is that is what has caused Marie's. I am hoping that if she can get her life straightened out, she may no longer need the medication. I just wish her happiness in the future.

TANK - What a Gentleman!!

Hahhah That cracked me up!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast