Marie Osmond Getting Divorced

I have always liked Marie and her honesty about her depression and various problems. I hope that she finds happiness.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know they've had some problems and separated once before, but I thought they had worked things out. Any time two people divorce, there's bound to be sadness. I wish them both well. I know she has had a lot of struggles in recent years.

Sorry to hear that--I've always liked her too--I see she is still pitching those dolls of hers on QVC--Anybody notice how fat she has become? She always used to have a perfect figure and now she's a TANK!

Sorry to hear that--I've always liked her too--I see she is still pitching those dolls of hers on QVC--Anybody notice how fat she has become? She always used to have a perfect figure and now she's a TANK!

Geez a tank hey- noice one

It's known as middle aged spread- happens to alot of us ( thankfully not me....yet lol )

Its more than middle-age spread--I just saw her on QVC yesterday--Anyway,I think I remember she has seven kids,4 natural and 3 adopted--looks like those kids will have a part-time father now--Anyone remember that time when Marie suffered from post-partum depression and then just walked out and abandoned all her kids?--really weird--but I think the publicity of that event really made people take post-partum depression more seriously

There are treatments for various diseases which cause that "tank" size. I've heard rumors of lupus for a couple of years now.

Its more than middle-age spread--I just saw her on QVC yesterday--Anyway,I think I remember she has seven kids,4 natural and 3 adopted--looks like those kids will have a part-time father now--Anyone remember that time when Marie suffered from post-partum depression and then just walked out and abandoned all her kids?--really weird--but I think the publicity of that event really made people take post-partum depression more seriously

The article said three biological and five adopted.

And I admire her honestly about post partum depression.

I have always admired Marie for her honesty. She and Donny were my teen idols waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back when. I hope she can find happiness and peace.

:eek: Peter, lol......A tank, I have not heard that expression in awhile. I do like her too though. I think she is still very pretty, she looks like she has had alot of plastic surgery though. I do have a small crush on donnie.:angel:

I remember that, I think being a teen star causes alot of problems later on in life with these people.:twocents: I know they all dont have problems but alot of them do.

Some anti-depressants can cause huge weight gain. My hunch is that is what has caused Marie's. I am hoping that if she can get her life straightened out, she may no longer need the medication. I just wish her happiness in the future.

TANK - What a Gentleman!! :bang:

Hahhah That cracked me up!!

There are much worse things than being fat.

Narrow-mindedness and judging people based on their appearance are two that come to mind.

I think people get stuck on what the celebrity used to look like. I know when I see Sally Struthers I am always shocked by her weight gan compared to the Archie Bunker show because I think of her as still being the ditzy cute blonde. When I see Clint Eastwood my first response is shock that he is so dang old now. Its difficult when you can see Marie Osmond on an old show one minute being 20 , skinny and cute and switch channels and see the same middle aged woman you see in the mirror every morning lol.
It distorts reality.

Welllll, those who speak ill of other people are getting old themselves - what goes around comes around!!

I am sorry that her marriage is in dis repair, no one deserves that!!!

Sad people can be fat, happy people can be fat, but mean people are just flat fat headed.

Someone has been tampering with the mirrors in my house too.

And we wonder why kids are starving themselves and vomiting. It's truly a sad world when you can be a wonderful human being yet everyone dismisses you because your appearance doesn't measure up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back