Tsunami Warning for Australia

This is scarey.....I hope and pray that it will be a false alarm:(

Narlacat & Dingo, I have no idea if you are in the area that the tsunami is issued for but if you are, please be careful. Keep us posted!

Narlacat & Dingo, I have no idea if you are in the area that the tsunami is issued for but if you are, please be careful. Keep us posted!

Thank you Shadow, all of us Aussies that post here are safe, we live too far away from where it's supposed to hit.

Thank you Shadow, all of us Aussies that post here are safe, we live too far away from where it's supposed to hit.[/quote]

I'm glad to hear that.
I still hope it's a false alarm.

Thankyou Shadow.....as Narla said we are safe.....but I do have friends in the area.

Its supposed to hit Cooktown at 9.30......20 minutes time.....

Thinking good thoughts for our Aussie friends---please keep us updated as best you can.

Thankyou FL......we should know in about 15 minutes time

Thankyou FL......we should know in about 15 minutes time
The news is saying it is to hit cooktown at 9.30 am thats 10 minutes away and 20 houses were washed away in the Soloman Islands where the earthquake hit.

California sending prayers for our Aussie friends..... especially your friends that are in harms way.

Thanks LL&S...your thoughts are very much appreciated:blowkiss:

The wave is about a metre high and theyre hoping the Barrier Reef will slow it down...this is what I am hearing on the radio........

Oh Good Lord!!! :eek:

I just turned the tv on, ch 9 are covering this.
Whoops not anymore, back to KAK. :crazy:

Prayers for everyone in far north Queensland.

Cooktown residents calling in to radio station....saying that the water is very still and the birdlife has gone quite

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back