1117 users online (213 members and 904 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

Court TV is airing a special on Darlie's case on April 6th at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Here's a link. The show is called The Wrong Man?

http://www.courttv.com/onair/shows/t..._for_help.html

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

"Darin and Darlie Routier were happily married with three young children, living in an upscale suburb of Dallas, Texas. But one night in 1996, Darlie and her two sons were stabbed in their own home. Darlie says that she fought off the intruder, who escaped from the house after brutally attacking her and killing her two children. She had bruises and stab wounds on her forearms and neck. But police soon became suspicious of the mother. Bloodstains invisible to the eye were found in and around the sink indicating a clean-up of the crime scene. Then Darlie’s fingerprints are found on the murder weapon. She convicted of murder and sits on death row for a crime she says she did not commit. Now, new evidence suggests that not only may Darlie be innocent, but her husband, Darin, might be the one responsible for the murders."

WTF? Sounds like it was directed by Mama Darlie.

It sounds like the person who wrote it doesn't know what "upscale" is.
    The person also doesn't know that Darlie says she never fought off any intruder(s). She was "frightening."

Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    "Now, new evidence suggests that not only may Darlie be innocent, but her husband, Darin, might be the one responsible for the murders."
    Hmmmmm. Are they finally throwing Darin under the bus?
    James H. Pence
    author of
    Blind Sight and The Angel

Quote Originally Posted by JimPence View Post
    Hmmmmm. Are they finally throwing Darin under the bus?
    Finally???? LOL He's been 1/2 way under for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    Finally???? LOL He's been 1/2 way under for years.
    Hi Jeana. Do you think darin was in on these murders or just came down and seen what darlie did and helped cover it up?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Hi Jeana. Do you think darin was in on these murders or just came down and seen what darlie did and helped cover it up?
    I for one don't believe Darin was in on the murders. I think he helped her with covering it up...

I won't get this in Canada unless it shows up on Discovery or TLC some day. I'd be ever so grateful if someone would tape it for me either vhs or dvd. I'd gladly pay for your postage and tape or whatever to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I think Darlie murdered them alone.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    It sounds like the person who wrote it doesn't know what "upscale" is.
    The person also doesn't know that Darlie says she never fought off any intruder(s). She was "frightening."
    Now, now, Jeana. I do believe that in one of her stories, she says she fought with the intruder.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    Now, now, Jeana. I do believe that in one of her stories, she says she fought with the intruder.
    In the transcripts she denies adamantly that she ever said fighting. She stands firmly that she said frightening, not fighting.

Frightening makes more sense to me. This one time I was being held up and instead of punching the guy, I went BOOGEYBOOGEYWOOGEY BOO! He was so scared and ran off.

I think I just solved the whole mystery. Think about it.

PS - that was sarcastic.

Hi
    They did not show Darlie crying at her sons funeral in the video.They need to look at her husband Darin.I read this story a little bit.Darin was outside when the police arrived?Who's blood was on Darins jeans and a good reason why it was there?Darin's hair was on a murder weapon?they say the knife used in the death of Devon was not the same one used on Damon and Darlie and none of his blood was found on the weapon used. According to the defense, this second knife was never recovered. The experts for the prosecution, including the medical examiner for the county, refute this claim by the defense saying that the knife presented could have easily made the wounds to all three involved and did not eliminate this knife as the murder weapon for either boys.
    I say One of her son's blood was not on the murder weapon?I feel very strongly his blood would have been on the knife.why two knives?she was accused of killing only one of her sons.who killed her other son?this is what they need to go back and find out.I don't think the prosecution had a good case.she needs a new trial.Is she getting a new trial?

suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444 View Post
    Hi
    They did not show Darlie crying at her sons funeral in the video.They need to look at her husband Darin.I read this story a little bit.Darin was outside when the police arrived?Who's blood was on Darins jeans and a good reason why it was there?Darin's hair was on a murder weapon?they say the knife used in the death of Devon was not the same one used on Damon and Darlie and none of his blood was found on the weapon used. According to the defense, this second knife was never recovered. The experts for the prosecution, including the medical examiner for the county, refute this claim by the defense saying that the knife presented could have easily made the wounds to all three involved and did not eliminate this knife as the murder weapon for either boys.
    I say One of her son's blood was not on the murder weapon?I feel very strongly his blood would have been on the knife.why two knives?she was accused of killing only one of her sons.who killed her other son?this is what they need to go back and find out.I don't think the prosecution had a good case.she needs a new trial.Is she getting a new trial?

suzanne
    Hi Suzanne how are you? I dont think she is getting a new trial.

Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444 View Post
    Hi

suzanne
    I have never heard a lot of the things you stated, where did you hear this? Even if all that IS true, then Darlie is still where she needs to be, but Darin isn't. I don't think she is deserving of a new trial, she killed her kids.
    She is going to state her innocence til the day she dies. At this point, what else can she do?

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by Dena View Post
    In the transcripts she denies adamantly that she ever said fighting. She stands firmly that she said frightening, not fighting.

Frightening makes more sense to me. This one time I was being held up and instead of punching the guy, I went BOOGEYBOOGEYWOOGEY BOO! He was so scared and ran off.

I think I just solved the whole mystery. Think about it.

PS - that was sarcastic.
    She went with a different story for the transcripts, yes.

And as far as the frightening thing? I'll have to tell my girls about that. What a waste of money it was, buying them pepper spray when they went away to school!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast