Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Court TV is airing a special on Darlie's case on April 6th at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time.

"Darin and Darlie Routier were happily married with three young children, living in an upscale suburb of Dallas, Texas. But one night in 1996, Darlie and her two sons were stabbed in their own home. Darlie says that she fought off the intruder, who escaped from the house after brutally attacking her and killing her two children. She had bruises and stab wounds on her forearms and neck. But police soon became suspicious of the mother. Bloodstains invisible to the eye were found in and around the sink indicating a clean-up of the crime scene. Then Darlie’s fingerprints are found on the murder weapon. She convicted of murder and sits on death row for a crime she says she did not commit. Now, new evidence suggests that not only may Darlie be innocent, but her husband, Darin, might be the one responsible for the murders."

WTF? Sounds like it was directed by Mama Darlie.

It sounds like the person who wrote it doesn't know what "upscale" is.:innocent:
The person also doesn't know that Darlie says she never fought off any intruder(s). She was "frightening."

Finally???? LOL He's been 1/2 way under for years.:rolleyes:
Hi Jeana. Do you think darin was in on these murders or just came down and seen what darlie did and helped cover it up?

Hi Jeana. Do you think darin was in on these murders or just came down and seen what darlie did and helped cover it up?

I for one don't believe Darin was in on the murders. I think he helped her with covering it up...

I won't get this in Canada unless it shows up on Discovery or TLC some day. I'd be ever so grateful if someone would tape it for me either vhs or dvd. I'd gladly pay for your postage and tape or whatever to Canada.

It sounds like the person who wrote it doesn't know what "upscale" is.:innocent:
The person also doesn't know that Darlie says she never fought off any intruder(s). She was "frightening."

Now, now, Jeana. I do believe that in one of her stories, she says she fought with the intruder.

Now, now, Jeana. I do believe that in one of her stories, she says she fought with the intruder.

In the transcripts she denies adamantly that she ever said fighting. She stands firmly that she said frightening, not fighting.

Frightening makes more sense to me. This one time I was being held up and instead of punching the guy, I went BOOGEYBOOGEYWOOGEY BOO! He was so scared and ran off.

I think I just solved the whole mystery. Think about it.

PS - that was sarcastic.

Hi
They did not show Darlie crying at her sons funeral in the video.They need to look at her husband Darin.I read this story a little bit.Darin was outside when the police arrived?Who's blood was on Darins jeans and a good reason why it was there?Darin's hair was on a murder weapon?they say the knife used in the death of Devon was not the same one used on Damon and Darlie and none of his blood was found on the weapon used. According to the defense, this second knife was never recovered. The experts for the prosecution, including the medical examiner for the county, refute this claim by the defense saying that the knife presented could have easily made the wounds to all three involved and did not eliminate this knife as the murder weapon for either boys.
I say One of her son's blood was not on the murder weapon?I feel very strongly his blood would have been on the knife.why two knives?she was accused of killing only one of her sons.who killed her other son?this is what they need to go back and find out.I don't think the prosecution had a good case.she needs a new trial.Is she getting a new trial?

suzanne

Hi
They did not show Darlie crying at her sons funeral in the video.They need to look at her husband Darin.I read this story a little bit.Darin was outside when the police arrived?Who's blood was on Darins jeans and a good reason why it was there?Darin's hair was on a murder weapon?they say the knife used in the death of Devon was not the same one used on Damon and Darlie and none of his blood was found on the weapon used. According to the defense, this second knife was never recovered. The experts for the prosecution, including the medical examiner for the county, refute this claim by the defense saying that the knife presented could have easily made the wounds to all three involved and did not eliminate this knife as the murder weapon for either boys.
I say One of her son's blood was not on the murder weapon?I feel very strongly his blood would have been on the knife.why two knives?she was accused of killing only one of her sons.who killed her other son?this is what they need to go back and find out.I don't think the prosecution had a good case.she needs a new trial.Is she getting a new trial?

suzanne
Hi Suzanne how are you? I dont think she is getting a new trial. :confused:

Hi

suzanne

I have never heard a lot of the things you stated, where did you hear this? Even if all that IS true, then Darlie is still where she needs to be, but Darin isn't. I don't think she is deserving of a new trial, she killed her kids.
She is going to state her innocence til the day she dies. At this point, what else can she do?

In the transcripts she denies adamantly that she ever said fighting. She stands firmly that she said frightening, not fighting.

Frightening makes more sense to me. This one time I was being held up and instead of punching the guy, I went BOOGEYBOOGEYWOOGEY BOO! He was so scared and ran off.

I think I just solved the whole mystery. Think about it.

PS - that was sarcastic.

She went with a different story for the transcripts, yes.

And as far as the frightening thing? I'll have to tell my girls about that. What a waste of money it was, buying them pepper spray when they went away to school! :doh:

This makes me SO angry. I think I have yet to see even ONE documentary/show/whatever-the-hell-you-wanna-call-it that is NOT PRO-DARLIE.[/SIZE]
This is unbelievable! How can so many people just choose to look over obvious incriminatory evidence? Every single piece of evidence points to Darlie. I do not for one second believe Darin murdered the kids...covered it up, yeah, but murder, no.[/SIZE]
Although lie detector test results are not used in court I wish just one reporter would ask Darlie about hers...I wish one reporter would ask her why her voice could turn from tears to perfectly straight back to tears in an instant on the 911 call when she said "Darin, someone intenionally did this..." Impossible, if you're crying real tears.[/SIZE]
So now they are blaming Darin...so is Darlie going to admit she knew Darin did it the whole time, or is she going to keep up the story that she chased him through the house, into the garage, etc...if so HOW did Darin sneak back in the house and upstairs without her seeing him? Why didn't he go on and kill her, why did he let her live if it was him? It wasn't him, that's why.[/SIZE]
But I tell you what, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Darin or his family, except for poor Drake. I wonder whose side Sarilda Routier will come out swinging on now?[/SIZE]

What did everyone think of the show? Just curious of everyone's opinions.

It was fairly interesting.

I was annoyed at parts honestly. These investigators are so interested in this case, yet everything that someone told them - that most people already know reading about the case - they acted like it was brand new evidence.
Prior to cutting to a commercial they say they heard a story about Darin that could blow the lid off the case. The story about Darin was that he planned to hire someone to burglarize the house. Not big news.

The only semi interesting part was their interview with Darlie. Still no tears, but when asked if she were freed right now, would she be with Darin, she said no. When asked why, she claimed because she heard that he planned to hire someone to burglarize the house.

Cami, I recorded it on DVD, but missed the first two or 3 minutes while it was initializing. If you want to PM me your address, I can put it in the mail on Monday. I haven't stopped recording it, so now it's on Power, Privelege, and Justice. This one looks pretty good.

Nothing new was said in this program except that I hadn't heard that Darin's hair was on the knife. I did notice that Darin still has a mullet type haircut and Darlie's hairstyle looks horrible.

The program was 85% pro Darlie. The retold facts were misleading if one didn't know the case.
(I still say Darlie did it and Darin helped cover up. And for gawd's sake can someone tell Darren that mullets went out of style 20 years ago. :waitasec:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back