1522 users online (289 members and 1233 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Missing Damien blog

Monday, December 15, 2014

I wish I had more time with you Damien. I wish that I had taken more photo's. My heart is very sad that your no longer here. We all miss you terribly. No matter how many years keep rolling by, we love and miss you as much today as we ever did, if not more. My heart cries for you every day.
    I wish we had more time with

Damiens moms blog

http://valnettles.blogspot.com/?m=1
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Hmmm ........

We do believe somebody does know and they are watching us carefully to see how much we have learned. We know.

SO THIS IS FOR YOU

When this bad thing happened to Damien, that you know about, you were young, probably not much older than Damien who was 16 years old, a baby still. You and others did something that haunts you to this day. It was really bad. Sometimes you cry out loud and pull your hair. You canít believe it, can you? But it happened, just like a bad dream, it haunts you........

...... You canít go back to that time before you did that thing and start the clock again.

It wonít work, because we are not going to let you rest.

Ever.

Val Nettles
    from above link ^^

What happened to Damien Nettles

Why does it take so long to solve a murder case? By: Sarah Nettles

Usually the truth is right under our noses, but we look straight past it

Damienís family has been advised that one individual, who is due to become a father himself, confessed to two separate people that he was there the night Damien was buried. But so far, after this information was provided to police, nothing has happened, and nothing communicated to us.

This person confessed that he helped bury Damien and was sobbing in the chalet the day Damien was being buried. It was overheard by a witness ..........
    Sarah Nettles ~ Damiens sister

http://whathapenedtodamiennettles.bl...solve.html?m=1
    Yoda

Wonder if there have been any other young people who have gone missing from the area?
    After all these years, couldn't someone have a heart and tell Damien's family where he can be located?
    What if he was not murdered at all and was running or hiding from a perceived danger and died accidentally?
    Have the waters in the area been searched?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennibee View Post
    Which one is Damien in the video?
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Hmmm ........

from above link ^^

What happened to Damien Nettles

Sarah Nettles ~ Damiens sister

http://whathapenedtodamiennettles.bl...solve.html?m=1
    Powerful statements!
    If the person/s who are alleged to have murdered D, are otherwise fairly decent people, the memory, guilt and shame must be eating them up alive!
    If they now have children, they will be forever haunted by the fear of something happening to their child, imo.
    If what is suspected is true, then they have already made "a deal with the devil" maybe they can now make a deal, satisfactory for everyone. just let this family aching for their loved one, give him a decent burial.

Any chance at all, that he has been sold to a pedophile / trafficking ring, or paid off for their silence?

imo, speculation, ect.

I'm kinda getting the impression the family have a pretty good idea of what happened but no actual proof/evidence

A STORY ABOUT MURDER - with two theoretical endings

*Names have been changed to avoid accusing where we do not yet have evidence

Chapter 1 - What happened before the murder.......

Chapter 2 - Theory One of what happened next..........

........ He knows that the sail bag that he was buried in has probably preserved the kid somewhat and if he was ever found, the kid would be identified no problem.

But until that day, he walks free.
    I'm going with Theory One !

http://whathapenedtodamiennettles.bl...sible.html?m=1
    Last edited by Little Jedi; 02-02-2015 at 05:34 PM.
    Yoda

The Isle of Wight

Yoda

The Isle of Wight is only a short ferry ride away from me and I've taken a great interest in Damien's disappearance. I wish we could watch the whole CCTV footage of Damien in the fish n' chip shop. I've seen clips from a BBC article that show Damien waving as he leaves the shop (pictured a few posts above), but the footage circulating online is only 20 seconds long - why? There might be some detail, however tiny, that could give us a clue. Of course I'm sure the authorities and Nettles family have already reviewed the footage. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself, though.

Five men were arrested in 2011, without charge. There are five guys with Damien in the CCTV footage. Was it them?

I wonder if the police really "lost" the CCTV of Damien walking home?

With all that water around, it is almost surprising that Damien is rumoured to be buried on land.
    If true, could that suggest, the person/s responsible for Damien's disappearance, have some kind of sentimental attachment to him?

I grew up just across the water from the Isle Of Wight, and I remember this case very well whilst growing up, mainly from seeing it reported on Crimewatch. It seems like the family have ideas on what happened, I wish they could get closure on this case. So sad.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a journalist or documentary maker interested in this case. Seems like it could be solved with the right pressure and resources. If other young lads were involved they still have a chance to get this heavy weight of their hearts.

The time is right for someone to send an anonymous note if necessary, to let the family know where their beloved son can be located, it is not too late to do the right thing! imo.

*BUMPING FOR DAMIEN*

I think he was assaulted by the blokes in the chip shop. If you watch the CCTV, Damien looks somewhat out of place with the rest of them, like he's trying to fit in. Maybe one of them took a dislike to Damien, and after they left the chip shop this guy finds an excuse to wail on him. Next thing, Damien's unconscious, they all panic and agree to bundle him into the back of their car and dispose of his body somewhere?

There's an interesting article on today's BBC News website about Damien's disappearance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36865349

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanceCard View Post
    There's an interesting article on today's BBC News website about Damien's disappearance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36865349
    Oh! I didn't know Damien had a thread, I guess I should have looked better. I posted about this in the UK case thread.

This is my post

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Not sure if there is a thread here for the case, but just came across this and thought I would put it here. I will defo be watching!

Unsolved: Has BBC Three found the new Making a Murderer? Watch the chilling trailer now

BBC Three has followed in the footsteps of Making a Murderer and Serial with a brand new true crime documentary - and you can watch the chilling trailer right here.

Unsolved: The Boy Who Disappeared sees journalists Bronagh Munro and Alys Harte investigating the disappearance of 16-year-old Damien after a night out on the Isle of Wight 20 years ago.

All Unsolved: The Boy Who Disappeared content will be published online at the same time, on bbc.co.uk/bbcthree at 10am on Monday, July 25.
    You can watch all 8 episodes of the docu on the BBC iPlayer from today.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast