Bello the Clown's Stolen Mini-Bike Returned

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) - Bello Nock, the daredevil clown, was all smiles Sunday when he was reunited with his lost little bike.

The star of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus thanked Ricky Robinson, who found Bello's shiny foot-high, 6-inch-wide contraption Friday night outside a restaurant on Manhattan's West Side.

"Give me a hug. I need my bike. That is my bike. Thank you, buddy," Bello said, outside Madison Square Garden, where the circus was performing.

In exchange for returning the bike, Robinson, 54, will receive a $1,000 reward, a new bicycle donated by Toys R Us, and free tickets to Knicks games and the circus show named for Bello, "Bellobration."

The bitty bike was taken from a Manhattan street Friday. Bello and two fellow clowns had put on an impromptu show for a passing camera crew, when Bello rested his bike against a street sign and forgetfully walked away.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070401/D8O83EFO0.html

My son in law is a "clown", no, really. He used to travel with Barnum and Bailey and Bello's brother is my SIL's agent. Actually my SIL is in Bermuda right now as we speak.

It is fun when the circus is in town, my granddaughter gets to go back stage and she gets to hang out with the clowns and the elephants. Oh my goodness that baby loves the elephants.

It is fun when we are at the circus and the clowns come into the stand and spot my SIL with the baby and she gets all this attention, it is a treat for the kids around us that get to be that close to the clowns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back