Asia's richest woman, Nina Wang, dies

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070404/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_hongkong_ninawang

(Sounds like this could be an intriguing movie someday!)

HONG KONG (Reuters) - Asia's richest woman, Nina Wang, has died of an unspecified illness after reports she had been battling cancer, leaving unanswered questions over her estimated $4.2 billion (2.1 billion pound) fortune.

Known for her signature pigtails and nicknamed "little sweetie" by the local media, Wang, 69, won a court case in 2005 for her late husband's business empire in a case filled with tales of adultery, kidnapping and murder.

She couldn't buy health, despite her wealth. and her wealth sounds as though it was all she had, poor thing.

Update: "And to my fortune teller I leave £2 billion (over and above around $4 billion, give or take a dollar or two)"

It was a stroke of good fortune he probably didn't see coming.

A feng shui master – or Chinese fortune-teller – will inherit the £2 billion fortune of Asia's richest woman.

Nina Wang, the eccentric Hong Kong tycoon, has apparently made Tony Chan Chun-chuen her sole heir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=449652&in_page_id=1770

I bet he did see that coming, actually. i have no doubt weird forces were at work and 'fortune teller' has a different meaning to him.

oh well, good luck with that, Mr Tony Chan Chun-chuen, because i don't think her fortune really, really brought good luck to her in her life. and my goodness, but i doubt he'll ever know who his friends really are for the rest of his life.

i would be interested to learn what he does with the loot. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Update: "And to my fortune teller I leave £2 billion (over and above around $4 billion, give or take a dollar or two)"

It was a stroke of good fortune he probably didn't see coming.

A feng shui master – or Chinese fortune-teller – will inherit the £2 billion fortune of Asia's richest woman.

Nina Wang, the eccentric Hong Kong tycoon, has apparently made Tony Chan Chun-chuen her sole heir.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=449652&in_page_id=1770

I bet he did see that coming, actually. i have no doubt weird forces were at work and 'fortune teller' has a different meaning to him.

oh well, good luck with that, Mr Tony Chan Chun chuen, because i don't think her fortune really, really brought good luck to her in her life. and my goodness, but i doubt he'll ever know who his friends really are for the rest of his life.

i would be interested to learn what he does with the loot. :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Hmm, you'd think he'd have already planned that out now, wouldn't you?! lol

Since it was an unspecified illness, maybe they need to look into what this fortune-teller was doing. Sometimes they give their clients "special powders" etc to "help them". :waitasec:

Sometimes they give their clients "special powders" etc to "help them". :waitasec:

and this is what i'm driving at.

i'm very suspicious when older ladies leave fortunes to fortune tellers or mediums, etc.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back