Thread: NJ-Kasie DeJarnette, 38, Newark, 2007

NJ-Kasie DeJarnette, 38, Newark, 2007

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/essex/...220.xml&coll=1

Kasie DeJarnette 38

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
    NEWARK: The body of a 38-year-old Newark woman reported missing last month was found in a garbage can near a va cant lot, authorities said yesterday.

Police identified the body as that of Kasie DeJarnette. She was reported missing by her mother on March 18, and was last in contact with her mother on March 9 on Alexander Street.

Her body was discovered by construction workers on Brookdale Avenue shortly after 7 p.m. Monday, police said.

Investigators are awaiting the results of an autopsy and toxicology reports to determine the time and cause of death. ?

I would take a guess, she may have been murdered and put in the can.

Quote Originally Posted by ihadcabinfever View Post
    http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/essex/...220.xml&coll=1

Kasie DeJarnette 38

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
    NEWARK: The body of a 38-year-old Newark woman reported missing last month was found in a garbage can near a va cant lot, authorities said yesterday.

Police identified the body as that of Kasie DeJarnette. She was reported missing by her mother on March 18, and was last in contact with her mother on March 9 on Alexander Street.

Her body was discovered by construction workers on Brookdale Avenue shortly after 7 p.m. Monday, police said.

Investigators are awaiting the results of an autopsy and toxicology reports to determine the time and cause of death. ?

I would take a guess, she may have been murdered and put in the can.

That would be my guess too Why do people murder people and then throw them in the garbage? It is just as if that person's life had no value at all. I wonder how long she had been in that garbage can? Probably not long as it hadn't been picked up yet. How terrible for the family of this lady.