1232 users online (297 members and 935 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Name change?

I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I noticed there is a Jade on here, and didn't realize it until way after I registered. If it is causing confusion with anyone, who do I request a name change from? Thanks.

Hope all you eastern US folks are staying warm today. We've got snow in Ohio. blah!

I am guessing a moderator? I think it will be okay though. Snow? Dang! It sure is cold here (TN), but no snow thankfully.

Stay warm...

Hi Jaded. You are so considerate for thinking of that.

He angie tangie. How are you doing? What's up in your neck of the woods?

BTW, we have already been running the ac for weeks. I think we are going to have another record hot, crispy critter summer. Blaaaaak!

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by angarella View Post
    I am guessing a moderator? I think it will be okay though. Snow? Dang! It sure is cold here (TN), but no snow thankfully.

Stay warm...
    I know its freezing here in Maryland! The other day it was almost 80 and its 38 now. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post

Jaded, I changed my username after a couple of months because it was very close to a longtime posters name. I didn't want to cause confusion and it also felt somewhat invasive iykwim.

I Pm'd Jeanna and it was done that day.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Hi Jaded. You are so considerate for thinking of that.

He angie tangie. How are you doing? What's up in your neck of the woods?

BTW, we have already been running the ac for weeks. I think we are going to have another record hot, crispy critter summer. Blaaaaak!

Lion
    Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the heck have you been? I keep missing you each and every time that we are on a thread together!!!! PM me some time.....

The only way to change your WS username is to have your current name banned and start a new account.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!