CT CT - Newborn 'Baby X', Clinton, December 1974

That's great that they found who did it, but frustrating that there will be no arrest.

I guess the prosecutor may have interviewed them and decided that this was not suitable to bring to trial. I can imagine circumstances where the couple were very young, had been living with horrible guilt for 30 years, perhaps the mother had a very strict or even abusive family who might have thrown her out or even harmed her if they had found out, maybe she has even been punishing herself in some way for the last three decades.

Although it is a terrible crime, the DA may have determined that no jury would convict them this long after the crime, especially if they have gone on to lead good lives.

So sad for Baby X. :(

I am glad at least the killer(s) know that the police know. I just wish someone could give Baby X a name and a proper gravesite.

No matter what the circumstances, the one thing we know is that Baby X is the innocent victim :(

That is ridiculous. There is no statute of limitations for murder. Had they kidnapped a newborn from the hospital and killed it, they would prosecute, but because this baby was unwanted from the moment she took her first breath, it isn't worth it. That is disgusting.

This poor baby spent her final moments suffering in a plastic bag, cold and gasping for air. SOMEONE needs to be brought to justice.

:furious:

I guess I feel that no matter what the circumstances, the people involved have had many years to accept responsibility for this crime. Even though a decision has been made not to prosecute, I feel they could atleast publish the names of those responsible and let them suffer the public humiliation for what they did.

I don't know how in the world these baby murders can wake up each morning, look at themselves in the mirror KNOWING they killed their own child :banghead: !
It goes to show they have no CONSCIENCE.

MAY ALL THE BABY MURDERS, MOLESTERS BURN IN HELL!:furious:

What I gathered from the article, is that the person who killed the baby is most likely dead.

that's not what i gathered - apparently the best witness is dead....I hope to God the mother of baby x never had another child...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back