Lost dog found four years later, 1,100 miles from home

kahskye

Inactive
Reaction score
LEE'S SUMMIT, Missouri (AP) -- A Boston terrier named Mickey who disappeared four years ago from his suburban Kansas City backyard was found in Montana and reunited with his owners this week.
Cher Jarosz and her daughter Kari Mitchell thought they had lost Mickey forever -- until they received a call from an animal shelter last week 1,100 miles away in Billings, Montana.

More at link:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/05/missing.dog.ap/index.html

Awwww.. now that is a sweet dog story!! I need to go hug my slobbery boy now :)

awww! How cool! I wonder how he ended up so far from home!?

I'm guessing this little guy is a runner and has had a few families since he left Kansas City.

LEE'S SUMMIT, Missouri (AP) -- A Boston terrier named Mickey who disappeared four years ago from his suburban Kansas City backyard was found in Montana and reunited with his owners this week.
Cher Jarosz and her daughter Kari Mitchell thought they had lost Mickey forever -- until they received a call from an animal shelter last week 1,100 miles away in Billings, Montana.

More at link:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/05/missing.dog.ap/index.html

:clap: :clap: I'm so happy the doggie is home with his owners now. Must have had some exciting adventures on the road. Maybe he will write a doggie book.:)

I remember traveling cross country and my cat got up on the dashboard when we passed the old state he use to live in for 10 years. He must have known where his old home was. He jumped right on the dash as soon as we approached the exit on the freeway and started meowing.

Animals are so smart and our best friends.

Gozgals

I am happy the owners had a happy ending.

It's amazing when animals turn up so far from home- if only they could talk :)

Poor Mickey didnt even remember his name, it doesn't say how old he was when he went missing-

I have heard of cats always finding their way home but that is the first dog story I have heard. Glad it all turned out well.:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back