Dude looked like a lady

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
Firefighter arrested in bikini, blond wig in Heritage Oak Park
MASON - A Wayne Township volunteer firefighter is scheduled to appear today in Mason Municipal Court on drunken driving and other charges after he was found wearing a woman's blond wig and bikini in a public park.

Steven S. Cole, 46, Waynesville, was arrested about 5 p.m. Tuesday at Heritage Oak Park off U.S. 42 after Mason police received a report of an intoxicated man. Cole was charged with drunken driving, having an open container, public indecency and disorderly conduct.

He did not respond to telephone calls Wednesday for comment.

Cole was arrested after a Mason father enjoying the balmy spring weather at the park spotted him and called police . more at link
http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070405/NEWS01/704050403/

You've got to look at the picture. This guy will never live this down with his buddies at the firehouse!!!

:laugh:

OMG!!! He sure made one ugly woman!!!! Nice legs though....:D

I was amazed at how well he hid his, um, er, "equipment."
:)

I was wondering how the indeceny charge came up since he was wearing a bikini but after seeing the picture I can understand why. Course I do think he looks better in that bikini than I would.

:sick:

I was wondering how the indeceny charge came up since he was wearing a bikini but after seeing the picture I can understand why. Course I do think he looks better in that bikini than I would.

:sick:

He was also allegedly fondling himself. :silenced:

:blushing: he obviously went to a salon and got a bikini wax first. Is that a belly button ring????????????????

Either that or lint..... :crazy:

Ewwwww:eek: . The thought makes me lose my appetite. That is one big a$$ piece of lint then. I must say though, it seems he did a fine job of waxing.

Lion

Wow. I am jealous. Looks much better than I would but...the oranges are a little much....

LMAO i didn't realize those were oranges in there.... ew.
:doh: dude pink flip flops with a red and blue bikini? Someone get Stacy and Clinton!!!

MG

He was also allegedly fondling himself. :silenced:

Thanks. I didn't see that the first time I read the article. I think I was laughing too hard at the picture. It's not so funny now that I see he was doing that and there were so many children around.

LMAO i didn't realize those were oranges in there.... ew.
:doh: dude pink flip flops with a red and blue bikini? Someone get Stacy and Clinton!!!

MG

:D.....

All I can say is that this thread is definitely misnamed - dude does NOT look like a lady:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back