890 users online (88 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Woman Posing As Boy Accused Of Rape - Merged Threads

SEATTLE (AP) — The "boyfriend" of a 14-year-old girl who lived with her and her family for more than a year was actually a 30-year-old woman, police said.
    Lorelei Corpuz posed as a 17-year-old orphan to gain the family's trust, then beat and molested the teen, police allege.
    Corpuz was charged with two counts of third-degree child rape and one count of third-degree child molestation and was being held in lieu of $150,000 bail. Everett Police Sgt. Robert Goetz said he didn't know whether Corpuz had a lawyer.
    Police said Corpuz was found out Sunday after an officer checked the suspect's vehicle, parked at an Everett gas station, to see whether it was stolen. The officer arrested Corpuz after the check pulled up an outstanding traffic warrant under an alias, Mark Villanueva.
    The 14-year-old also was in the vehicle, and the officer, who recognized Corpuz from an earlier arrest, asked the girl how she knew the suspect.
    http://www.courttv.com/news/2007/0405/pose_ap.html

The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

OK ....who lets a person whatever the sex move into the house with their 14 yo???

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    OK ....who lets a person whatever the sex move into the house with their 14 yo???
    That was my thought exactly!! What were those parents thinking????

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjonnob View Post
    Mine too!

This is kind of off-topic, but I've watched 7th Heaven sporadically the last few years and it has always bothered me that the family takes in complete strangers in their house, especially lately. I mean teenagers anyway. Something I don't think a typical family would do with small children of their own.

I know, it's just a show. And he's a preacher and all that. But still!!! I don't like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjonnob View Post

They were not thinking??

Not only did they let their 14 yo have a "boyfriend" move in.. but the BF also allegedly abused her??

Noone is really going to make me believe that this abuse occured and noone noticed??

While the police are arresting people they need to arrest this girls "parents"
    If you can call them that.. I am using the term loosely!

never ever take in anyone of the opposite sex when you have children. Seriously always causes problems. I saw it cause a divorce once.... This story is just SICK. This woman is a true pedophile. Poor girl... she's probably runed for life and will never trust anyone again.
    I'm sickened by the sexual details of the story.

MG

Woman Posing As Boy Accused Of Rape - Merged Threads

EVERETT, Wash. -- Police in Everett said the "boyfriend" of a 14-year-old girl who lived with her and her family was actually a 30-year-old woman.

Police said Lorelei Corpuz posed as a 17-year-old orphan to gain the family's trust and then beat and molested the teen.

Seattle TV station KIRO reported that Corpuz is scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.

The charges were filed following the woman's run-in with a police officer over the weekend.

An officer on Sunday ran the license plate of a suspicious car while a driver was getting gas, police said. The license check came back with an outstanding warrant for the driver, a 30-year-old woman the same officer had arrested in January on an unrelated charge.

A teenage girl was inside the car, and the officer questioned her about her relationship to the woman.

"The 14-year-old indicated that was her boyfriend," said Sgt. Robert Goetz of the Everett Police Department
    http://www.wftv.com/news/11535757/detail.html

I wanna see a picture of this "boy".

http://www.belch.com/blog/2007/04/04...hild-predator/

this is the only one i could find

Other thread on this here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48370

Might have more pics. Yuck.

Girl suspected boyfriend was a woman

http://www.wral.com/news/national_wo...story/1261393/

"Well, he was really nice, and he knew how to talk to me, because I didn't really have anybody to talk to because my mom and dad are always at work," she said. (more at link)

That creepy female targeted that young girl because the girl was looking for someone to care about her. The parents were to busy for her....she said. These kinds of people know just what to look for in kids. It makes me sick.

It doesn't sound like the parents knew what was going on. They just fell for the creeps sob story and felt sorry for it. If they were gone a lot of the time they probably didn't have a clue about the abuse or anything else. Pretty dumb when they thought she was a he....leaving the two alone a lot. Either the parents were very trusting or they were just glad that their daughter had someone with her when they were gone. I'll bet they about pooped when they found out this was a older woman She sure had them all fooled for a long time. If she hadn't gotten stopped she would probably still be living there and abusing that young girl.