1129 users online (185 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nicole Kidman is pregnant

Friends of the movie star have told us she is "over the moon" after learning this week she's expecting a baby.
    Nicole and husband Keith Urban, both 39, have been trying for a child since they married in June last year.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz2.shtml

A writer with a style i'm not keen on supplied this story, but it's the first i've seen, so i pass it on to all of you.

i hope Urban's ills are behind him and they can both move forward with their new family.

one thing: i doubt there will be anyhoopla as to whether this baby is Urban's or not and i'm sure no-one will question whether she has a pillow stuffed up her sweater or if it's a real baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Friends of the movie star have told us she is "over the moon" after learning this week she's expecting a baby.
    Nicole and husband Keith Urban, both 39, have been trying for a child since they married in June last year.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz2.shtml

A writer with a style i'm not keen on supplied this story, but it's the first i've seen, so i pass it on to all of you.

i hope Urban's ills are behind him and they can both move forward with their new family.

one thing: i doubt there will be anyhoopla as to whether this baby is Urban's or not and i'm sure no-one will question whether she has a pillow stuffed up her sweater or if it's a real baby.
    Well, I hope its true and I hope she can carry it OK, as she did miscarry with Cruise's baby evidently. It would be such a cute baby!

Last photo I saw of her, i thought she had a bit of a pot belly, and she usually is so thin, I suspected she might be preggers. I have a very strong spidey-sense for pregnant people....I knew she was....

Oh Happy Day.. .
    Best wishes to Nick and Kieth....I really think this couple deserve happiness.

According to our latest news Kidman is denying she is pregnant. Will just have to wait and see.

I felt like it deserved a woo hoo too Dingo lol

Geez, maybe now Keith will get his act together-

I soooo hope she is pregnant, she deserves it !

Keith and Nicole are home in Australia for Easter, they are not pregnant, she denied it to the press when they were interviewing her. Such a shame, maybe she isnt admitting she is pregnant has she had so much trouble last time, she wants to wait till the danger period is over, we will have to wait and see.

This is interesting. while the News of the World really is a scurrillous rag, their stories normally pan out.

i wonder. i really wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    This is interesting. while the News of the World really is a scurrillous rag, their stories normally pan out.

i wonder. i really wonder.
    Just saw her on the TV spending time with the family at the Royal Easter Show in Sydney, so signs of pregnancy. Think this might be just another media blow out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    Just saw her on the TV spending time with the family at the Royal Easter Show in Sydney, so signs of pregnancy. Think this might be just another media blow out.
    Nicole, Keith attend Sydney Easter show

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=259694

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat View Post
    Nicole, Keith attend Sydney Easter show

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=259694
    I just think it is really good that the couple can just wander around the show without being chased.. It was obviously kept quiet by her publicist. Nic had a restraining order against some Sydney photographers a couple of years ago.. Good luck to both of them...

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar View Post
    I just think it is really good that the couple can just wander around the show without being chased.. It was obviously kept quiet by her publicist. Nic had a restraining order against some Sydney photographers a couple of years ago.. Good luck to both of them...
    I think it is easier for celebrities to go out in public in Australia than it is in America, its big bucks over there to get photos, information on celebs, not that it isnt so here, but I think we respect their privacy, that is my opinion. It was really good to see them walking around the Easter Show as a normal family out for a good time and not being hassled to much by the media.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    I'm so excited for them!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast