Technical Difficulties At WS Again....

angelwngs

Reaction score
4/8/07ANS Forum-Quotes not working.When I tried to use quote function it said done but with errors on the page and they were correct, tons of numbers beside each line, etc. It was a MESS... so I did't use quote function. Copied and pasted quote and then the quote and my post completely ran together with no divisions and well...go look it was a mess...Running posts into quotes with now divisionsNo functions working emoticons, bolding, color, underline, etc. (Can't even copy and paste emoticons to post... Very Strange...Please tell me we are not about to be offline for a time again. (Pretty Please???)

4/8/07ANS Forum-Quotes not working.When I tried to use quote function it said done but with errors on the page and they were correct, tons of numbers beside each line, etc. It was a MESS... so I did't use quote function. Copied and pasted quote and then the quote and my post completely ran together with no divisions and well...go look it was a mess...Running posts into quotes with now divisionsNo functions working emoticons, bolding, color, underline, etc. (Can't even copy and paste emoticons to post... Very Strange...Please tell me we are not about to be offline for a time again. (Pretty Please???)
Did you try going back into your posts and correcting ithe quotes manually?That should fix it. be careful not to quote a bad post or it carries and gets pretty messy.
Good luck.

Seems to be ok now...

Maybe it was just effecting me and my posts tonight! :eek:

Wonder if... No... Not going to go there... LOL...

Here's seriously wishing that everything stays cool..............!

Only think positive thoughts Angelwngs. Good karma is on its way!

Scandi

That was happening to us in the Jury Room the other day- it was quoting the wrong person.
Today I'm having to log in every time I come in :confused:

That was happening to us in the Jury Room the other day- it was quoting the wrong person.
Today I'm having to log in every time I come in :confused:

That's similar to me Snarla, I keep getting automatically logged out after only a few minutes and have to keep logging in time and time again. It's a pain because if I am posting, I type my post then I come to click on 'submit' to find that I have been kicked out again and my post hasn't been accepted - so I now have to type my post in a word doc, log back into WS, and quickly copy and paste my post... :confused: :confused:

It's doing my head in!!!!! :bang:

That's similar to me Snarla, I keep getting automatically logged out after only a few minutes and have to keep logging in time and time again. It's a pain because if I am posting, I type my post then I come to click on 'submit' to find that I have been kicked out again and my post hasn't been accepted - so I now have to type my post in a word doc, log back into WS, and quickly copy and paste my post... :confused: :confused:

It's doing my head in!!!!! :bang:

That's what I was having to do!
And it drove me crazy too- but then it just stopped happening- :confused:

I had the same problems but everything is fine for me now....touchwood:p

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads