MN MN - Roseanna Marie Forcum, 15, & April Nicole Geyer, 21, St. Cloud, 12 Aug 1998

Richard

Reaction score
Possible Double Abduction...

--------------------------
Roseanna Marie Forcum
Missing since August 12, 1998 from St. Cloud, Minnesota
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: December 3, 1982
Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5" (165 cm); 110 lbs (50 kg).
Distinguishing Characteristics: White Female. Brown hair; brown eyes. Pierced ears.
AKA: Rose; Rosie

Circumstances of Disappearance
Forcum was last seen in St. Cloud, Minnesota on August 12, 1998.
Roseanna was last known to be with an adult female, April Nicole Geyer. Foul play is suspected.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Saint Paul Police Department 651-291-1111

NCMEC #: NCMC1013652
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
The Doe Network:
Case File 2252DFMN
--------------------------------------------------

April Nicole Geyer
Missing since August 12, 1998 from St. Cloud, Minnesota
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 9, 1977
Age at Time of Disappearance: 21 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'2"; 140 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; brown eyes. Medium complexion. Wears hair pinned back or tied at nape of neck, tattoo of "peace" sign on middle finger of left hand, tattoo of "heart with wings" on left shoulder.
Clothing: Possibly oversized black t-shirt, biker shorts or denim shorts.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Geyer was last seen with Roseanna Marie Forcum in St. Cloud, Minnesota on August 12, 1998. April was possibly hitchiking back to her home in Milaca. Foul play is suspected. Some agencies give her date of disappearance as August 17, 1998.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Mille Lacs County Sheriff's Office 320-983-8250

Agency Case Number: 98-010349 NCIC Number: M-155728048
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.

Source Information:
National Center for Missing Adults
The Doe Network:
Case File 2253DFMN

BUMP

Roseanna and April have been missing 12 years today. Come home soon.

The Charley Project lists April as a Caucasian female, yet the Doe Network lists her as a Native female. Usually, Geyer/Geier is a German last name.

There is a marriage record in Nevada for an April Marie Geyer (Rosanna's middle name).Dont think its the same one however because there's a fb and she has relatives named Geyer on there.

How odd. I have always thought these two girls may have been taken by someone they knew....unless they were hitch hiking?
Maybe a party gone wrong?

I read that a man claimed his friend picked these girls up hitch hiking, and strangled them in his apartment, and buried them in farmland in Wadena County, MN by Leaf River. It was searched and nothing was found.
In some cases, so much is overlooked. How about Dru Sjodin? I believe the area she was in was searched months before she was found. Molly Bish? Her swim suit and remains were located not far from where she vanished, and not found for years later, even though the area was previously searched.
Maybe it's worth another look.
Authorities think they ran away to CA, but the families say they always would check in. I don't believe they did, I doubt you'd be in the mood to "runaway" after a night of partying and hitch hike to CA, with just the clothes on their backs.
http://www.411gina.org/roseannaforcum.htm
http://www.411gina.org/aprilnicolegeyer.htm
Made by Rosie's dad, still searching:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/116261716312/
Not sure what to make of this guy, but I will post it:

There is a marriage record in Nevada for an April Marie Geyer (Rosanna's middle name).Dont think its the same one however because there's a fb and she has relatives named Geyer on there.

I found the fb page referred to here. What I find crazy is that the April Marie Geyer (now married) looks incredibly like Rosanna would today, imo. Anyone else see this or have I completely lost my entire mind?

Anyone have the Facebook link?

https://www.facebook.com/april.geyerdurnil?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

I referred to photos in the albums - not the photo on the timeline with the blondish hair. I watched the video of the psychic call from up thread. While both psychics in the call were adamant that both of these girls are deceased, I was struck by the woman in the photos on that fb page. I seriously somehow feel she looks remarkably like Rosanna would? Then again, my husband and father both had surgery last Thursday and Friday and I have been caring for the both of them and have an admitted extreme lack of sleep here and may have completely lost my mind :floorlaugh:

ugh. I can't edit my post - I should not have posted the FB link - it's not MSM - and cannot remove it.. MOD please, can you remove the link in my previous post for me? Thank you!

Call for tips renewed in 1998 disappearance of two friends in St. Paul

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/12/18-years-after-disappearance-of-two-young-women-authorities-family-still-searching-for-clues/

Forcum and her friend, 21-year-old April Nicole Geyer, were last seen in St. Paul in mid-August 1998. Their families and law enforcement are still looking for answers about what happened to them.

“Somebody may have a small piece of information that could be a break in the case,” said Brent Lindgren, sheriff of Mille Lacs County, where Geyer was from and was reported missing. “We’ve seen it happen in so many cases.”

“Many leads have been followed up on over the years but obviously have not resulted in finding (Geyer) or holding someone accountable,” Lindgren said Wednesday.

Not a day goes by that Daniel doesn’t think of his daughter, who he called Rose.

“I’m retired now and it gives me more time to think and pray,” said Daniel, who now lives in Sauk Rapids. “It’s just, nothing ever materializes.”

Daniel is frustrated that the disappearance of his daughter and Geyer did not receive more attention when they happened, and over the years. And he still figures that people somewhere must hold the clues to solve the mystery.

“It would be great to have people come up with information, where I can bring her home and give her a proper burial,” Daniel said.

Until then, every year on Dec. 3, Daniel marks his oldest daughter’s birthday. He orders a cake with her name on it and invites people over who know Rose.

“We chat and say, ‘Everything isn’t going right that should be going right,’ ” Daniel said. “Rosie should be here with us.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back