GUILTY IN - Ashley Robinson, 23, pregnant, Hanover, 7 Jan 2007

One of the articles mentions that Ashley Robinson may have been accused of molesting one of her murderer's daughter.

Even with that information I still find it hard to swallow that 5 people could conspire to kill a pregnant woman. I guess none of the 5 had the nerve to stand up to the others. ... sad

I wonder how far along she was and if they will be charged with that murder as well....

From July 2007:

http://www.madisoncourier.com/Conte...endants-get-25-30-years-in-prison/-2/-2/37866

• Donielle Sherley, 23, received 35 years in prison with five years suspended, during which she will be on probation.

• Carissa Miller, 18, who drove Robinson to the riverfront, was sentenced to 30 years in prison, with five years suspended during which she will be on probation.

• Michael "Cory" Bowling, 24, whom prosecutors acknowledged had the least responsibility in the conspiracy, was sentenced to 30 years in prison with no time suspended. Bowling handed the shotgun to Skinner to shoot Robinson.

On Wednesday, trigger-man Brandon Skinner, 25, and Brian Kemp, 28, who provided the ammunition and the shotgun, were sentenced to 65 years in prison for murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back