Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I don't think it would serve any good to locate Sharon's daughter, other than to know that she wasn't killed or given away or something. And like another poster said, I think she has been located by the FBI. Let her live her life and not have to know about her birth mother's fate. Unless, of course, one day she decides to find out for herself. If some well-meaning web sleuther contacted her by email...I just think it would be bad. Imagine it: "Hi. We've tracked you down as the birth daughter of a woman called Sharon Marshall. Let me tell you about her horrible life." To me, knowing that she is alive and well is enough.
    daughter has read the book Matt b posted back in part one about how she read the book and gave dna the link should work to the posting http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=416

timetravel is offline care giver of all stray and feral cats who come my way.
    i just pm'd matt - hoping he'll seeit lol...asking if there are any legit updates on this case....

Quote Originally Posted by smile22 View Post
    daughter has read the book Matt b posted back in part one about how she read the book and gave dna the link should work to the posting http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=416
    Thank you for that link. I'm so glad the daughter had a good life. I hope the life her birth mother led doesn't weigh too heavily on her.

Question What about her other two babies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Thank you for that link. I'm so glad the daughter had a good life. I hope the life her birth mother led doesn't weigh too heavily on her.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any proof that they were adopted out as Floyd said they were?

One baby they did not know the gender of the other-- Michael is missing?

So if in fact, Floyd and Sharon put the other baby up for adoption someplace?
    maybe someday he/she will be looking for other family members?

Someday this will be solved....

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

timetravel is offline care giver of all stray and feral cats who come my way.
    I think the above link provides enough proof that sharon's daughter was adopted out.....I don't remember if there were any other children she had who were put up for adoption....

Just bumping to see if there was anything new on Sharon.

Question about the third child who was adopted out--do we know who the father was? I know Sharon had some boyfriends after Greg Higgs (the father of Michael) including the one she bought the flowers for when she and Floyd fled Florida shortly after Cheryl was murdered, but I thought she met that guy when she was already pregnant.

�PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA �AKA:�WARREN J MARSHALL
    Address City State Zip
    1015 CREWS DR VERNON HILL VA 24597
    2043 POB 2043 PEORIA AZ 85345
    3341 504 W PEORIA AVE PHOENIX AZ 85029
    4724 WEST DR FOREST PARK GA 30297
    4730 67 N MESA ST EL PASO TX 79912
    501 ROBERTS DR RIVERDALE GA 30274
    644 34 W MAIN ST MESA AZ 85201

I run these searches every once in awhile just to see if one of them may have different information the ElPaso address seems right as in Matts Book talks about Mexico and Plastic Surgery and the fact they resided for awhile there.....

PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA

Is this another alias for FDF? I've never heard this one before.

Also, when did FDF live in VA? Could this be where he was around 1979ish? The unaccounted for years between the Suzanne Davis and Sharon Marshall eras? Maybe he went by Tcheidera between being Trenton Davis and Warren Marshall?

I once read that FDF used 30 aliases. Do we have all of them?

Today is FDF's birthday. It also happens to be father's day. Makes me wonder if Sharon ever did anything for FDF on father's day...

And as for the girl who was adopted out...on the birthday of one of the most evil men to roam this planet, I salute her for being a survivor of FDF. He could have easily done something to her when she was born.

Blankenship

Quote Originally Posted by MacPlus512 View Post
    PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA

Is this another alias for FDF? I've never heard this one before.

Also, when did FDF live in VA? Could this be where he was around 1979ish? The unaccounted for years between the Suzanne Davis and Sharon Marshall eras? Maybe he went by Tcheidera between being Trenton Davis and Warren Marshall?

I once read that FDF used 30 aliases. Do we have all of them?
    Matt's Book indicated some that are not listed as I can find on this site and it is Blankenship the first name I will have to look up or if someone has a book handy this name used to check into a hotel while on the run from Oklahoma! This PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA �AKA:�WARREN J MARSHALL is the first time I have seen a site list (AKA) the sites usually just list a name if its different .....I will see what else I can find tracing each address comes different names maybe I will luck on to something....

A very pregnant Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by MacPlus512 View Post
    Question about the third child who was adopted out--do we know who the father was? I know Sharon had some boyfriends after Greg Higgs (the father of Michael) including the one she bought the flowers for when she and Floyd fled Florida shortly after Cheryl was murdered, but I thought she met that guy when she was already pregnant.
    Correct me I know you guys will (SMILE) was not Sharon Marshall pregnant in 1989 ??? Matts book I recall said " A very pregnant Sharon "and the girl that Matt was supposed contacted by in Louisiana?

To answer your questions:

1. Bill Blankenship was the name he used to check into the hotel he stayed at in September 1994 where he may have drowned Michael.

2. Sharon was pregnant in 1989, which is when she gave birth to the third child. Her other pregnancies were in 1986 and 1988.

I lived in OKC, OK from April 1977-May 1982 (I think). During that time, I had a neighbor directly across from me with a daughter I came to know bit by bit because she was always left alone. As I recall, she was about 11 years old in '77. I won't go into full detail here, but her arrangement wasn't "normal". She had long, red hair and I can't recall her name. Her "father" supposedly owned a strip club in OKC at the time or at least...is what she said. Could this have been Sharon Marshall?! Would she have been about that age in OKC?

There is so much more I could add, but hesitate because I don't want to confuse things here. The story I have about this girl is quite troubling.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Seriously Searching,
    please give us as much detail as you can about the other girl. It would be better to check it out and be wrong than to ignore the possibilities.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast