1512 users online (309 members and 1203 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/12111706.html

Possible New Clue in Amber Wilde Case
    By Erik Bilstad and Vicky Hollowell

Story Created: Dec 4, 2007

Story Updated: Dec 4, 2007

More than nine years after Amber Wilde disappeared, authorities may be on the verge of a clue to finding her.

The search resumed for Amber Wilde on Monday, after a construction worker reported finding something while bulldozing in a field in Shawano County.

The UW-Green Bay student, who was 19 at the time, went missing in September of 1998.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/12111706.html

Possible New Clue in Amber Wilde Case
    By Erik Bilstad and Vicky Hollowell

Story Created: Dec 4, 2007

Story Updated: Dec 4, 2007

More than nine years after Amber Wilde disappeared, authorities may be on the verge of a clue to finding her.

The search resumed for Amber Wilde on Monday, after a construction worker reported finding something while bulldozing in a field in Shawano County.

The UW-Green Bay student, who was 19 at the time, went missing in September of 1998.

I wonder how well LE checked out the father of the baby? That would have been who I looked at first. I hope that LE does find her body but after all of this time there probably won't be any evidence. Her poor family not knowing anything all of this time. It's just horrible.

This girl really tugs at my heartstrings. I pray they find answers for her.

I wish I knew what the construction worker found to set off this search. I grew up in Wittenberg and I am half tempted to drive up there to see where they are digging.

I am not too far from Wittenberg myself.. I would love to see where they are digging.
    I hope they finally find something...

Has Amber been identified??? Just wondering why she is classfied under the located section.

Bless you Amber.

She is not the located section... She is the Missing/Located Discussion Forum.
    She has not been found.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/12311521.html

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Green Bay police have decided to end their search in a Shawano County field for evidence in the disappearance of a Green Bay woman more than nine years ago.

Police and Shawano County sheriff's deputies brought in two search and rescue dogs to check site that had been excavated. The dogs gave no further indication of a scent.

So authorities have decided to end the search and fill in the unearthed ground.

Police said a new lead led them to return this week to an eight-acre field in Shawano County east of Wittenberg. It was initially searched in 2001.
    Authorities have said a former boyfriend of Wilde had a connection to a work crew that was in the area around the time she went missing.

Amber Wilde went missing for the University of Wisconsin campus? Unsolved? Still no updates on this lovely missing woman. Unbelievable. I hope and pray for some information on this case.

Amber Wilde's case and Areerat Chuprevich's cases are similar as both cars were left at a bar or pub with the missing women's belongings locked inside. Both unsolved to date?

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/c...h_areerat.html

I don't think the Wilde and Chuprevich cases are connected. The women disappeared five years apart, they were a decade apart in age, not the same race, etc. Furthermore, one of Chuprevich's relatives seems to be the prime suspect in her case, whereas it seems like the police think Wilde's boyfriend was involved in her case. Unless the boyfriend is also Chuprevich's stepson-in-law I don't see where the similaries come in. The only common factors are missing women, the state of Wisconsin and the way their cars were both found abandoned at bar parking lots.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...h_areerat.html

Quote Originally Posted by meggilyweggily View Post
    I don't think the Wilde and Chuprevich cases are connected. The women disappeared five years apart, they were a decade apart in age, not the same race, etc. Furthermore, one of Chuprevich's relatives seems to be the prime suspect in her case, whereas it seems like the police think Wilde's boyfriend was involved in her case. Unless the boyfriend is also Chuprevich's stepson-in-law I don't see where the similaries come in. The only common factors are missing women, the state of Wisconsin and the way their cars were both found abandoned at bar parking lots.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...h_areerat.html
    http://www.htrnews.com/article/20081.../81203020/1978

3 Dec 08

The remains found in a shallow grave in Morrison are the body of Areerat Chuprevich, a 32-year-old Allouez woman missing since April 2003, a source close to the investigation confirmed today.

and

The man authorities identified as the prime suspect in her disappearance – 41-year-old Karl McLeod – hanged himself in May 15, 2006 while an inmate at the secure Wisconsin Resource Center where he was serving a 10-year prison for an unrelated beating case.

much more at link

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast