New Jersey Boy Saves Toddler From Coyote

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — Wildlife officials are investigating what could be the first coyote attack on a human in New Jersey following a backyard attack on a toddler that was foiled by an 11-year-old.
Playing in the back yard of his Middletown Township home with his 22-month-old nephew over the weekend, 11-year-old Ryan Palludan first thought the animal that bolted into the yard just before dark was a deer.
But when it grabbed little Liam Sadler in its jaws, Palludan instinctively sprang into action, yelling and kicking at the attacker which was later determined to be a coyote.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265222,00.htm

The link didn't work for me. I wanted to see a picture of the little hero. That's pretty scarey to have a coyote come into your yard and attack you. He must be a brave boy.

Wow, brave kid!! Coyotes are nasty lookin' critters and one attacking a child would really be scarey!!

Oooh this scares me. We live on a Minnesota river and when we first moved there the neighbors told me to watch out for my poodle because of a coyote pack. I hear them howling (more like a high-pitched scream) at night. It's so creepy and they're so close to our house! Glad I don't have toddlers.

Eve

I live in one of the mid-Atlantic states and right now we're having problems with rabid animals. There was a fox at a car dealership that bit someone, a raccoon they caught and this morning I heard about a skunk that attacked a horse (???)

Glitchwizard, thanks. I'm going to see if I can find a pic.

I live in one of the mid-Atlantic states and right now we're having problems with rabid animals. There was a fox at a car dealership that bit someone, a raccoon they caught and this morning I heard about a skunk that attacked a horse (???)

Glitchwizard, thanks. I'm going to see if I can find a pic.

Two of my children had to have the rabies vaccination series because they were playing w/ puppies that turned out to be rabid. The shots aren't as bad as they used to be and are my kids ever brave about shots now. Still it was very scary and no fun.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back