Abbreviations

I'm sure i once saw a list of abbreviations used on this forum, but i can't find them.

i have no idea what ITA means?

I totally agree :)

I ended a comment once (a request for something) with TIA, meaning Thanks In Advance.

One of the people that responded called me Tia after that! I thought it was cute, but probably should have let her/him know that I meant Thanks In Advance.

:blushing:

I ended a comment once (a request for something) with TIA, meaning Thanks In Advance.

One of the people that responded called me Tia after that! I thought it was cute, but probably should have let her/him know that I meant Thanks In Advance.

I wouldn't have told them, either. I'm sure they ended up figuring it out for themselves. :)

I do the same thing, and never correct people. In fact, I'm sorry that I didn't think of that nick in the first place!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back