New Jersey Governor in Car Crash

kidzndogznme

A closed mouth gathers no foot
Reaction score
I just saw on foxnews that Jon Corzine, NJ governor was involved in car crash on parkway.

And according to reports he was not wearing a seat belt!

Be that as it may, his injuries are very serious because he has multiple broken ribs. He is on a ventilator at this time. Also has a broken femur (thigh bone) So sad - a seat belt would most likely have helped him a lot. The two others in the car did not have significant injuries. Wonder if they were belted?

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

This is very sad news. Earlier tonight I heard a reporter on CNN say that the Gov. wasn't wearing a seatbelt and if he did, it may have kept him from being seriously injured. Sending him healing prayers and wishes.

This is a shame, but really his own fault. Reports state that everyone in the car but him was belted, and their injuries were minor. When asked why the trooper driving didn't insist that the Gov. buckle up, an anonymous source who has driven for the Gov before said that he is not always amenable to suggestion.

How did someone so dense get elected?

lol--agree--What a dumbazz--He was the one sponsoring the click it or ticket programs in Jersey,which have been very successful--seems like a hypocrite if he doesn't use one himself--the guy's got hundreds of milions of dollars,a governorship and he almost threw it all away for being so dumb--They said he was screaming in pain when help arrived

This is a shame, but really his own fault. Reports state that everyone in the car but him was belted, and their injuries were minor. When asked why the trooper driving didn't insist that the Gov. buckle up, an anonymous source who has driven for the Gov before said that he is not always amenable to suggestion.

How did someone so dense get elected?

Wasn't he on his way to be a part of the "Imus and Rutgers" meeting?

A trooper was driving? Definitely it is dumb not to wear a seatbelt on the highway.

Have you not ever heard of a stubborn man? I don't know if would be a reason not to elect him; plenty of politicians think they walk on water and are ego-stubborn, for sure.

The man I live with is plenty stubborn at times, but he DOES wear his seatbelt LOL.

lol--agree--What a dumbazz--He was the one sponsoring the click it or ticket programs in Jersey,which have been very successful--seems like a hypocrite if he doesn't use one himself--the guy's got hundreds of milions of dollars,a governorship and he almost threw it all away for being so dumb--They said he was screaming in pain when help arrived

Some people think, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back