Australia - Child killer John Lewthwaite paroled in '74 murder of Nicole Hanns

He's a pretty nasty person. They are nuts to let him out.

That electronic monitoring advice is interesting. I hope it works like they say it will.

I bet we'll be hearing about him again soon, and not in a good way...

They are crazy if they think this guy isn't going to reoffend. In the first place, I can't believe he is already out on what sounds like a felony murder conviction, but then for a sex offender to be masturbating in public and sunbathing nude while still on parole...that should revoke his parole and send him back to prison for life! WTH???

I guess the USA isn't the only place that has a f'ed up "justice system" for pedos.

They are crazy if they think this guy isn't going to reoffend. In the first place, I can't believe he is already out on what sounds like a felony murder conviction, but then for a sex offender to be masturbating in public and sunbathing nude while still on parole...that should revoke his parole and send him back to prison for life! WTH???

I guess the USA isn't the only place that has a f'ed up "justice system" for pedos.

:clap: :clap: :clap: You got that right! This guy shouldn't be out, let alone breathing. Great judicial system we have.

Just another one that needs to be lined up and shot......I think this is the best solution and the only cure for these offenders.

I'm starting to think those electronic anklets should be wrapped around another part of the body instead of the ankle.

Like the neck. Tightly.

(And I was also thinking that other part! lol)

I was thinking the same thing.....put one on both parts and tightened them up real tight:eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back