1128 users online (221 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NY - Actor jailed after killing girlfriend's kitty

No clue who this loser is, but he deserves the same thing done to him.
    I feel nauseaus!

An actor who has appeared in "Sex and the City" has been arrested and charged in the death of his girlfriend's cat in Manhattan, authorities with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals said.

In a fit of anger because his "female acquaintance paid too much attention to the cat," Joseph Petcka, 36, entered her apartment when she was at work and beat the 9-year-old domestic longhair to death, a spokesman for the ASPCA, Joseph Pentangelo said. The cat's name was Norman.

http://www.nysun.com/article/52380
    I pray for peace in a world gone mad.

All posts are IMHO only!

I am having a difficult time dealing with what I just read. It saddens and angers me so much I feel like crying. The slime is no doubt potentially dangerous to members of his own species, too as evidenced by his violent beating to death of poor Norman. The scum will probably get a little slap on the wrist. Okay, now I feel even worse.

Lion

I hope after this guy gets out of jail he is immediately taken to a mental health facility. He needs help. Badly.

"Because the press is involved, the judge set up ridiculous bail," Mr. Petcka's attorney, Charles Hochbaum, said as he left the courthouse."

Doesn't sound ridiculous to me...animals are obviously in danger when this a$$hole is out free and walking around. Everybody in his neighborhood better put their animals under lock and key PRONTO.

A picture of the 6'3" 205 pound murdering moron can be found here:
    http://thunder-rose.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    "Because the press is involved, the judge set up ridiculous bail," Mr. Petcka's attorney, Charles Hochbaum, said as he left the courthouse."

Doesn't sound ridiculous to me...animals are obviously in danger when this a$$hole is out free and walking around. Everybody in his neighborhood better put their animals under lock and key PRONTO.
    I know! How is $2,500 "ridiculous" -- except that it is ridiculously low!?

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    What a piece of crap! I love how his attorney's claim it was the cats fault. That the 7 1/2 pound cat bit him and this is how the big man handle it.

I would love to smash this cowards face in with a brick!

Anyone that could kill someone else's pet, it mentally unstable. I think it takes someone with an ice cold heart (if they have a heart at all) to kill a pet. It is one thing to go hunting game, but to kill a house pet is dispicable.
    WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND...HOPEFULLY!

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Here's his imdb page, although there's precious little information on it: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0676176/

What a jerk!
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Petcka's lawyer, Charles Hochbaum, defended the actor, claiming that it was Norman who was the aggressor.

keep in mind---norman WAS the cat

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    Petcka's lawyer, Charles Hochbaum, defended the actor, claiming that it was Norman who was the aggressor.

Say it isn't so. Norm was the aggressor? What, did Norman threaten to kick him out and then back up the threat with a sucker punch bite? Spare me. What a slime!

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What a piece of crap! I love how his attorney's claim it was the cats fault. That the 7 1/2 pound cat bit him and this is how the big man handle it.

I would love to smash this cowards face in with a brick!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Say it isn't so. Norm was the aggressor? What, did Norman threaten to kick him out and then back up the threat with a sucker punch bite? Spare me. What a slime!

Lion
    yae- hard to believe the cat took him on--- I try not to read these types of articles, but I did this one, and am still sick to my stomach

Toss him in with some of Norman's relatives...............at the local zoo.

Ok I just skimmed this thread, I don't dare read the links...I will have to hurt someone

anyone who hurts animals is sick...on purpose I mean
    I GoodSearch for American Cave Conservation Association. Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!
    http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=908162

To me, that fellow is an abuser. That is a prime example of domestic violence. The fellow who I dated for three months threatened to kill my new kitten because he was angry that I wanted to have the bathroom door closed while I sat in there having period cramps and passing clots. (I was new in town, and I didn't know his history. He'd just got out of prison for attempted murder, he did ten years. He threatened to kill me less than a block from the police station. I'd been planning my escape from him anyway, but when I heard him say that I went straight to the shelter and didn't look back.) This is exactly the kind of thing abusers do to control. Jealousy is often an excuse too. I hope the actress RUNS away, and never looks back. I hope she gets a restraining order against him too.

BTW, how do you code to spoiler text here? I thought I knew how, I've been on other Vbulletin boards. But the code didn't work here.

ETA: I began planning my "safe escape" from him after he threatened to pull the kitten's head off. I prevented him by giving him a death glare and saying "You'd better not, you won't like the consequences if you do!". Just wanted to be sure that was said as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast