629 users online (83 members and 546 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

bumping the theory threads back to the top of the page.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

interesting that you should say that brody had a" teacher" im researching a man who went missing in 1933 and has been said to have possibly faked his disappearance cause there are reports of him being in other areas of the states. in 1933 to 35...he was a graduate of astronomy and had a summer job at an observatory as a computer at the time he disappeared he was working on a project.. were when the stars alined it would generate enough energy to run the expo or fair , have to find were i saw that... and appearantly it worked ... joseph Halpern was a graduate student at the University of Chicago at the time of his disappearance. He had a summer job at an observatory in Wisconsin. He's described as talented in mathematics, chemistry, astronomy and chess.

Quote Originally Posted by newfiedee View Post
    interesting that you should say that brody had a" teacher" im researching a man who went missing in 1933 and has been said to have possibly faked his disappearance cause there are reports of him being in other areas of the states. in 1933 to 35...he was a graduate of astronomy and had a summer job at an observatory as a computer at the time he disappeared he was working on a project.. were when the stars alined it would generate enough energy to run the expo or fair , have to find were i saw that... and appearantly it worked ... joseph Halpern was a graduate student at the University of Chicago at the time of his disappearance. He had a summer job at an observatory in Wisconsin. He's described as talented in mathematics, chemistry, astronomy and chess.
    I would be very surprised if there were any connection between this man and Brody, who as far as I could tell, never went to college and never demonstrated any knowledge of math, chemistry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    I would be very surprised if there were any connection between this man and Brody, who as far as I could tell, never went to college and never demonstrated any knowledge of math, chemistry, etc.
    gj2.jpggeorge and joseph.png this is the comparison pics you have to remembers Joseph vanished AGE 22 1933 . andere is some more info...
    http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/
    http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/
    http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/g...silvia-pettem/ .... i think you my feel otherwise after you see this

annas mom i also have a pic of a man who i believe is a relative of joseph halpren , who looks like george brody in the pic from kilroy studio
    https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d5&oe=581FF211

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30