1183 users online (245 members and 938 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Second Anniversary of Janet's Death and No Arrest

It's been nearly 2 years...and letsee...
    We've had a runaway bride...
    The Duke Case...
    Yet another wife killed...
    Possible disbarment of the DA...
    AND NO FRIGGIN ARREST?! What the?!

ARREST THE MURDERER ALREADY!

I really thought this year would have brought an arrest and some closure for Janet's family and friends. May God continue to bless them with hope and hopefully some answers.
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

I can't believe that Raven has not been charged with Janet's murder yet! I'll be thinking of her this week, as always! At least all of us who have been here from the beginning, have not forgotten.

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Sad anniversary tomorrow. I'm thinking of Janet and her family, today, tomorrow and always.

Why an arrest hasn't been made already - I just can't even imagine.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Dear Janet,

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers as we are now going on two years since the night that someone decided that his life was more important than yours, your precious unborn baby and the devastation brought upon little Kaiden growing up without his Mommy and all your families & friends lives.

I am keeping Law Enforcement in my prayers that they will get him.

You will never be forgotten Janet and I will light a candle for you and your family & friends and all crime victims tomorrow and every day through the rest of National Crime Victims' Rights Week.

We will never stop seeking justice for you and your baby.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

I am so sad that today had to come without an arrest. My thoughts and prayers are with Janet and her family and friends today, especially Kaiden.

May the person (bird?) who did this rot in hell.

My thoughts and prayers are with our friends the Christiansens on the two year mark that we have been looking and waiting for justice for Janet.

I hope you stay strong and continue to take care of each other. The little song bird that sings to me about how you are doing and how you are holding on to each other makes me proud. You all are so much stronger than any of you ever believed!

Mrs C. I am the most proud of you. Bless you for the way you reach out to others and the strength you show for your family and your friends. Some good days and some bad days, I know. Meeting you a year ago, almost to the day, was a good day for me. The little gift you gave me at Janet's vigil sits here next to me every day when I sit down to work. When ever I think that my problems are getting to big for me to handle, I see my gift, and I think about you and Val and I thank God for the many blessings He's given me over the years.

My heart to yours today..... I love you all, God Bless you.
    Last edited by L L & S; 04-26-2007 at 08:10 PM. Reason: I am the queen of typos!! sorry!!
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA

My thoughts are with Janet's family today. I really wish we had an arrest, but I will continue to think good thoughts.

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Thanks Caffeinated for the link. I started a thread called Raven still not ruled out as a suspect.

We can have our discussion there, cause, you know me.....I got a lot to say.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

Bump.

Mahatma Gandhi

Forever in Our Hearts, Kaiden and I remember his Mom for Father's Day.Posted By: Raven Abaroa
    09-15-2007
    Views: 232

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&cd=43

..just wondering why raven would post so many pics on sept. 15th/07........including one that states it's a "father's day" thing.......ummm what?

..as for picture #2........when he says" you can only imagine what his mom would say"-------------yeah, raven, we CAN only imagine.......but i'm pretty sure the phrase 'murderous piece of sh**' would be in there.

Kaiden is getting so big. You can only imagine what his mom said as she looked down on this!!!Posted By: Raven Abaroa
    09-15-2007
    Views: 187

My beautiful wife Janet and our son Kaiden!Posted By: Raven Abaroa
    09-15-2007
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/2007/06/on-st.html

On St. patricks Day we as in (Amanda, Teancum, karyn raven, kaiden, evany, shiloh, tulley) went and celebrated in downtown salt lake at the parade.

more pics at link. ( i'm pretty sure kaiden is in the green t-shirt.)

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..just wondering why raven would post so many pics on sept. 15th/07........including one that states it's a "father's day" thing.......ummm what?
    I was just wondering myself the other day where those pictures went so soon. One day they were there, the next they were gone.

Mahatma Gandhi

Something has to be going on that he's trying to go public with what a great and loving guy he is. Janet's birthday, the anniversary of their anniversary, the anniversary of the murder, mother's day and yet, he posts
    "Kaiden and I remember his Mom for Father's Day."

All I have to say to him posting that is you Narcissistic, Murdering POS!

Raven, you disgust me, you are a murdering sociopath, with absolutely no clue on how obviously guilty you are. You are the lowest form of criminal there is to me, because you are calculating, you calculate out how to manipulate people. You posted this drivel so it would be found, but for what reason, what's in it for you to throw pictures online and take them down, and go public? What is in it for you? Do you have some broad you are courting? Still Momma Shopping? Who's attention are you trying to get? Is it a job, is there something you are trying to hide, you are trying to get information out there for your benefit, but why.....I'll figure it out sooner or later, I'm sure!

You, are a POS and I can't wait until you are arrested and tried for the murder of Janet and her unborn child.

term: why don't you tell us what you REALLY feel...

i absolutely agree with you----------and cannot WAIT to see RAVEN ABAROA arrested and convicted of murdering his wife and unborn baby.

although i'm not online much, i do check in here to watch for the GREAT news that raven has been arrested--------and also to get his name currently out there in case someone is doing a Google search-------RAVEN SAMUEL ABAROA , yes------he's a murderous ******* POS!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast