1131 users online (236 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Report: Prince William single again

Prince William and his long-term girlfriend Kate Middleton have ended their relationship, a British newspaper reported Saturday.

The Sun said the couple had reached an "amicable agreement" to separate. William's Clarence House office refused to comment, saying it did not discuss the prince's private life. Sources confirmed the split to the Press Association news agency.

The newspaper said the split was caused by the huge pressures on the young couple and because of William's career in the army. He graduated earlier this year from Sandhurst military academy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070414/ap_en_ce/people_prince_william&printer=1

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Wise girl.

Who cares about William,I'm still holding out for Paul McCartney. Are you reading this Paul ...

Sad for William, but I think Kate was smart. She'll be happier with a regular guy, and she'll always be able to say she almost married the future King of England.

Who knows? Maybe, she gave him an ultimatim--get engaged or break up. He chose to break up. They may get back together if it is meant to be. Look at Charles and Camilla...

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    Wise girl.

I second that Floh
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

I think they started dating too young, for it to be something that would last.

I wonder if he's interested in older women? I would be interested in an Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore type relationship. I could handle the "pressure" just fine; have you seen those multiple castles that they live in?

I'd be a great Princess! (or Queen). William is not only handsome, but seems like a pretty nice guy, and smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    I think they started dating too young, for it to be something that would last.

I wonder if he's interested in older women? I would be interested in an Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore type relationship. I could handle the "pressure" just fine; have you seen those multiple castles that they live in?

I'd be a great Princess! (or Queen). William is not only handsome, but seems like a pretty nice guy, and smart.
    I think the requirement for a future monarch is he/she produce an heir. not being undiplomatic, Martha, but you about to be game for that task?

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    I think the requirement for a future monarch is he/she produce an heir. not being undiplomatic, Martha, but you about to be game for that task?
    Nope, I can adopt like Angelina; or we'll clone William.

William is young enough to be a monarch for a long, long time, then they can give it to "Wild Harry".

William ain't gonna get married for a lonnnggg time--look at his own parents marraige--Charles and Diana--what a joke marraige that was--and his Uncle Andrew and Fergie's marraige,yet another failure--I think William will be using extreme caution before tying the knot--and look at the son of Prince Ranier in Monaco--He's like 45 or 50 years old and he STILL isn't married!--and he has two illegitimate kids--I don't think William will be getting married til his late thirties at least--and by then he should have a pretty fair-sized bald spot

I think I saw somewhere, too, that there were some photos with William groping another girl at a party. Probably I would think that did not exactly thrill Kate.

Prince Albert? He's a Playboy; Caroline and Stephanie are a mess with their own personal lives - I wouldn't compare the Monaco high-roller and play-boys and girls quite to the Brits.

They've both had tragedy of course; supposedly Ranier was devastated by Grace's death.

I think Charles has at least made the effort to put his boys in the right direction - William has always seemed a nice kid; I hope he doesn't turn out a playboy. Could be the Queen didn't want him to marry so young?

He stayed with Kate along time. On the other hand, it looks like Harry's wild and could be a future playboy.

The newspaper said the split was caused by the huge pressures on the young couple and because of William's career in the army.

The newspaper can 'say' all it wants, but the fact of the matter is there has not been given an explanation to anyone.
    The spokesperson of the royal family, through whom such an explanation would always be given, has said the royal family will not comment on the split because it is a private matter.
    So whatever this newspaper 'says', it is as much speculation as anyone's.
    Just sayin'.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    I think I saw somewhere, too, that there were some photos with William groping another girl at a party. Probably I would think that did not exactly thrill Kate.

I saw those englishleigh at the checkout stand at the grocery store (not that I would ever read that garbage, heehee). I know I wouldn't be thrilled if I seen my boyfriend with his hand on someone's boobie.

The pictures of Prince Harry were terrible. He needs help POST HASTE!!!!!!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    Who cares about William,I'm still holding out for Paul McCartney. Are you reading this Paul ...
    LOL...that's good!!

As for Kate...good for her. There's no way I'd want my daughter to be part of that family. I don't care if someday she would be queen. Now maybe she'll go out and find a regular guy and have a normal life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast