Why do I get logged off?

Stan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
... If I get up to go pee or something I'm logged off after about 10 minutes and have to log back on!! The same holds true for the smilie's window, you used to be able to have it ready when you want to use it, but it times out after a few minutes. Is everything on a timer now? Pretty frustrating!

... If I get up to go pee or something I'm logged off after about 10 minutes and have to log back on!! The same holds true for the smilie's window, you used to be able to have it ready when you want to use it, but it times out after a few minutes. Is everything on a timer now? Pretty frustrating!
HI Stan! a couple people were having that problem..so I think there is an easy fix somewhere. I'lll see if I can find it for you.:)

... Thanks, JB.
There is something under weird forum happenings..but I don't think that was the one.
I can't remember. Someone will see this thread and help you. Good Luck Stan! Gotta go walk the dog!

How much do you drink????:eek:

... Well, Mabel, it's a long walk to the bathroom and I have to stop at the fridge for a little snack on the way back!!! It takes a few minutes for me to cook a steak and grab a beer!!! ;)

There is something under weird forum happenings..but I don't think that was the one.
I can't remember. Someone will see this thread and help you. Good Luck Stan! Gotta go walk the dog!

... Must be no one figured it out, JB!! So, I'll just keep logging in!

It happens to me too Stan, don't know how many times I've sat here and tapped out a reply- only for it to say I'm not logged in when I hit submit- you lose the whole post!

Very frustrating!

Have you tried deleting your cookies and re-logging in?

No need to be sorry Perry :)

I will try that again, just to be sure but I'm pretty sure I already did that..

I kept getting logged off but now that I check the Remember Me box, all is good...
it hasn't happened since. :dance:

Mkay, just for the record, it P*sses me off that I keep getting logged off for no apparent reason.

I kept getting logged off but now that I check the Remember Me box, all is good...
it hasn't happened since. :dance:

Thank You! A fix. Hope it works for me. I make one post & in a few seconds try to make another only for it to tell me I'm not logged on when in fact I am logged in. Because it tells me to Log Out! arrgh. I'll try what you suggest. Makes it impossible to try to carry on a conversation. sigh

I agree with Perry you have to clear your cookies...

Not after each post though.

This is telling me I'm logged out within seconds and after each post. Yet at the same time it tells me to - Log Out!

Checking the box "Remember me?" seems to work to solve the annoying problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back