1009 users online (178 members and 831 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 17

Continue your discussion here.

Thanks, Chico!!! Much appreciated.

Good morning all...will be back to check up on y'all a little later!
    Have a great day,
    DD

From the previous thread:

Of course not. But if other SWs exist, it means to me that police officers do have suspicions about others.

--Jake
    You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post

You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.
    Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.
    IMO & All for Michelle

I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Anuniaq View Post
    I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

IMO
    GREAT POST! Thanks for the insights. I hope you are right about that last paragraph!
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    I totally agree Scout! Just because other SW's exist doesn't mean they aren't focused on JY too. I just can't follow Jake's logic on this one.

I was asked a question, and I answered it. Look at my answer, not what you think I might have "meant". If you think everyone but Jason is off-limits in this case, so be it. Think what you want. It's my opinion the police officers are not thinking that way.
    Jake, I did look at your answer. I know what theories were floated around, especially on other boards and I don't even want to go there. On the contrary, I think LE has followed many leads and is looking at everyone. It just seems to me that despite that, they aren't finding any leads that take them anywhere other than JY.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomimi View Post
    Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.
    I don't have an exact date, but based on the gestational age of her more recent pregnancy, I would estimate the therapeutic abortion to have been done during the week of June 11-17. She would have conceived around the end of June to the beginning of July, with date of LMP (in this case, the abortion) being ~2 weeks earlier.

Thank you all for your replies! Still behind in reading... still reading Part #16 page 28...

did we have an arrest yet??? Are you all going to have a "special" thread WHEN that happens for us slow people???
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Smile

Niner, you betcha! Big bold letters. I look for it almost everyday myself. Something like "breaking news, arrest"

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Niner, you betcha! Big bold letters. I look for it almost everyday myself. Something like "breaking news, arrest"

COOL!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    COOL!!
    Also, look for the number of viewers on this forum to skyrocket on the day that happens! I can't wait...Tick...Tock...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomimi View Post
    or he could have just plain threatened her.

as Barney posted:

Like his close friend said .....
    "He did what he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it."

imo

people have posted links that show michelle and jason young owned 2 properties in Wake County (Birchleaf and Arete Way).

is it possible that they also own a vacation cabin or summer house somewhere in the Tri-State area? Or a time-share?

Do any of jay's friends own cabins or vacation homes anywhere?

Are there cabins along the lake fronts of Wheeler Lake or the lakes or mtns along the route to Hillsdale or Duffield that jay would have access to through friends or family?

Do his friends have any "bachelor pads" that the guys use to get away from their wives or to tryst with other women?

imo

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast