1009 users online (178 members and 831 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 664
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chico, CA
    Posts
    23,127

    Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 17

    Continue your discussion here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,829
    Thanks, Chico!!! Much appreciated.

    Good morning all...will be back to check up on y'all a little later!
    Have a great day,
    DD

  3. #3
    From the previous thread:

    Of course not. But if other SWs exist, it means to me that police officers do have suspicions about others.

    --Jake
    You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    From the previous thread:



    You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.
    Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.
    IMO & All for Michelle

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    82
    I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

    Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

    Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

    The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

    An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

    IMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuniaq View Post
    I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

    Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

    Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

    The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

    An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

    IMO
    GREAT POST! Thanks for the insights. I hope you are right about that last paragraph!
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato


    Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout View Post
    From the previous thread:
    You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.
    I totally agree Scout! Just because other SW's exist doesn't mean they aren't focused on JY too. I just can't follow Jake's logic on this one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    94
    From the previous thread:
    I was asked a question, and I answered it. Look at my answer, not what you think I might have "meant". If you think everyone but Jason is off-limits in this case, so be it. Think what you want. It's my opinion the police officers are not thinking that way.
    Jake, I did look at your answer. I know what theories were floated around, especially on other boards and I don't even want to go there. On the contrary, I think LE has followed many leads and is looking at everyone. It just seems to me that despite that, they aren't finding any leads that take them anywhere other than JY.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomimi View Post
    Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.
    I don't have an exact date, but based on the gestational age of her more recent pregnancy, I would estimate the therapeutic abortion to have been done during the week of June 11-17. She would have conceived around the end of June to the beginning of July, with date of LMP (in this case, the abortion) being ~2 weeks earlier.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    12,815
    Thank you all for your replies! Still behind in reading... still reading Part #16 page 28...

    did we have an arrest yet??? Are you all going to have a "special" thread WHEN that happens for us slow people???
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5,593

    Smile

    Niner, you betcha! Big bold letters. I look for it almost everyday myself. Something like "breaking news, arrest"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    12,815
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Niner, you betcha! Big bold letters. I look for it almost everyday myself. Something like "breaking news, arrest"

    COOL!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    COOL!!
    Also, look for the number of viewers on this forum to skyrocket on the day that happens! I can't wait...Tick...Tock...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomimi View Post
    Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.
    or he could have just plain threatened her.

    as Barney posted:

    Like his close friend said .....
    "He did what he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it."


    imo



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    685
    people have posted links that show michelle and jason young owned 2 properties in Wake County (Birchleaf and Arete Way).

    is it possible that they also own a vacation cabin or summer house somewhere in the Tri-State area? Or a time-share?

    Do any of jay's friends own cabins or vacation homes anywhere?

    Are there cabins along the lake fronts of Wheeler Lake or the lakes or mtns along the route to Hillsdale or Duffield that jay would have access to through friends or family?

    Do his friends have any "bachelor pads" that the guys use to get away from their wives or to tryst with other women?

    imo

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 18
    By chicoliving in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:13 AM
  2. Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 13
    By chicoliving in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 11:38 PM
  3. Michelle Young. Murdered Pregnant Mom, NC Part 12
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 439
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 08:59 PM
  4. Michelle Young, Pregnant Mom, Murdered NC Part 10
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 393
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
  5. Michelle Young: Pregnant Mom murdered NC part 9
    By Samiya in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 01:40 AM

Tags for this Thread