Michelle Young, pregnant mom, murdered Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Chico!!! Much appreciated.

Good morning all...will be back to check up on y'all a little later!
Have a great day,
DD

From the previous thread:

Of course not. But if other SWs exist, it means to me that police officers do have suspicions about others.

--Jake

You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.

You may be getting your hopes up for nothing, Jake. If there are other warrants, they could just as easily be related to Jason as to other potential suspects. There's always the chance that there are other warrants for persons or places that turned out to be complete dead ends -- person(s) investigated and ruled out.

Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.

I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

IMO

I went an read up on the case that Bellgardin reference yesterday, Christopher Porco. I thought it was interesting because of the similarities and the time line.

Long story short, the police knew who did it from the day after it happened (his mom, a victim, ID'd him) yet it took them a year and a day before he was indicted.

Very similar crime, claimed to be one place, but was actually driving to his parents house to brutally bludgeon them to death, he didn't quite finish the job on his mother then drove back to the place he claimed to be all along. The police were able to find surveillance of his car, DNA on a toll ticket, etc.

The police in this case could easily have video of JY's car or JY and it not be released and there wouldn't be a SW because most places with tape will just turn it over to police if asked.

An arrest is coming, they are just making sure the case is as airtight as possible before they start the speedy trial clock.

IMO

GREAT POST! Thanks for the insights. I hope you are right about that last paragraph!

I totally agree Scout! Just because other SW's exist doesn't mean they aren't focused on JY too. I just can't follow Jake's logic on this one.

I was asked a question, and I answered it. Look at my answer, not what you think I might have "meant". If you think everyone but Jason is off-limits in this case, so be it. Think what you want. It's my opinion the police officers are not thinking that way.

Jake, I did look at your answer. I know what theories were floated around, especially on other boards and I don't even want to go there. On the contrary, I think LE has followed many leads and is looking at everyone. It just seems to me that despite that, they aren't finding any leads that take them anywhere other than JY.

Good Morning Scout! I know you've followed this case very close. Do you remember when Michelle had the medical abortion to remove the first baby boy? Wasn't there only a couple of weeks in between the 2 pregnancies? That in itself tells me that Jason was a selfish, inconsiderate creep. I've always wondered if Michelle went along with that or was forced into having sex with him. He seems the type that would threaten to get it elsewhere if she didn't comply.

I don't have an exact date, but based on the gestational age of her more recent pregnancy, I would estimate the therapeutic abortion to have been done during the week of June 11-17. She would have conceived around the end of June to the beginning of July, with date of LMP (in this case, the abortion) being ~2 weeks earlier.

Thank you all for your replies! Still behind in reading... still reading Part #16 page 28... :crazy:

did we have an arrest yet??? Are you all going to have a "special" thread WHEN that happens for us slow people??? :waitasec: :cool:

Niner, you betcha! Big bold letters. I look for it almost everyday myself. Something like "breaking news, arrest" :woohoo:

or he could have just plain threatened her.

as Barney posted:

Like his close friend said .....
"He did what he wanted to do, when he wanted to do it."

imo

people have posted links that show michelle and jason young owned 2 properties in Wake County (Birchleaf and Arete Way).

is it possible that they also own a vacation cabin or summer house somewhere in the Tri-State area? Or a time-share?

Do any of jay's friends own cabins or vacation homes anywhere?

Are there cabins along the lake fronts of Wheeler Lake or the lakes or mtns along the route to Hillsdale or Duffield that jay would have access to through friends or family?

Do his friends have any "bachelor pads" that the guys use to get away from their wives or to tryst with other women?

imo

people have posted links that show michelle and jason young owned 2 properties in Wake County (Birchleaf and Arete Way).

is it possible that they also own a vacation cabin or summer house somewhere in the Tri-State area? Or a time-share?

Do any of jay's friends own cabins or vacation homes anywhere?

Are there cabins along the lake fronts of Wheeler Lake or the lakes or mtns along the route to Hillsdale or Duffield that jay would have access to through friends or family?

Do his friends have any "bachelor pads" that the guys use to get away from their wives or to tryst with other women?

imo

From what I understand, he doesn't have many friends left..... They're all doubting him.

Nope. Not all.

I can't post much tonight but I'll catch up.

--Jake
Jake,
I am catching up tonight, after not having power for a few days, and was interested in 2 of your posts...one saying you think an arrest is far off, and then a few posts later, saying you think an arrest will be soon...do you have anything to back either of those posts? I am going back to look at them now...thanks...

Jake,
I am catching up tonight, after not having power for a few days, and was interested in 2 of your posts...one saying you think an arrest is far off, and then a few posts later, saying you think an arrest will be soon...do you have anything to back either of those posts? I am going back to look at them now...thanks...

Maybe I said NOT far off? At least, that's the way I feel. I can't back either post. It's just an opinion based on pulling together several things I have heard in the last weeks. I wish I could be more specific.

--Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member