OH - Robert Holloway for kissing feet of teen boys, Lorain, 2006

White Rain

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266807,00.html

LORAIN, Ohio — A former principal who kissed the feet of three male students to settle a bet on a volleyball game entered a no-contest plea to a misdemeanor sex charge.
Robert Holloway resigned from St. Anthony of Padua School in this town west of Cleveland after the 14-year-old students and their parents reported the foot-kissing to police in February 2006.
Holloway told authorities he paid each student $15 and kissed their bare feet 50 times each in the school's library and gym to pay off the bet on a student-teacher volleyball game.
"They didn't think he would literally do it," police Sgt. Mark Carpentiere said.
Holloway pleaded no contest Tuesday to sexual imposition and unauthorized use of public property, also a misdemeanor. He faces up to 15 months behind bars when sentenced in June.
"It's not behind me yet," Holloway said as he left court.
Carpentiere said 400 photos depicting adult foot fetish behavior were found on two school computers seized from Holloway's office. The photos depicted the scenarios that he had engaged in with the boys, Carpentiere said.
"This appears to be a legitimate sexual fetish that adults are into, which is fine," he said. "The problem here is he was engaging in this activity with juveniles."

Ewwww, that's just creepy. I've seen teachers and principals do different things as "bets" with the student body, just not something they have a fetish about. Ick.

Ewwww, that's just creepy. I've seen teachers and principals do different things as "bets" with the student body, just not something they have a fetish about. Ick.

Yeah, I definitely think this was out of line.

That story had a great punchline. As I was reading I was thinking geesh, so what?!! It's always fun when the staff loses to the students. Then the Ewwwww hit me.

Yep, the principal kissed each boys feet 50 times not just once on a bet. How sick to use his position to satisfy his fetish. I wonder if he is also a pedophile since he wanted to kiss kids' feet.

Yep, the principal kissed each boys feet 50 times not just once on a bet. How sick to use his position to satisfy his fetish. I wonder if he is also a pedophile since he wanted to kiss kids' feet.

It doesn't sound like the images on his computer were child-oriented, just feet-oriented. I believe he used his position of power to get to feet most accessible to him - those of students.

I agree that the inappropriateness here stems from the fact that he used students to fulfill a sexual fetish. I think he crossed a line you don't cross and I am glad he is experiencing consequences, but I don't think he's a pedophile.

It doesn't sound like the images on his computer were child-oriented, just feet-oriented. I believe he used his position of power to get to feet most accessible to him - those of students.

I agree that the inappropriateness here stems from the fact that he used students to fulfill a sexual fetish. I think he crossed a line you don't cross and I am glad he is experiencing consequences, but I don't think he's a pedophile.

Very well said!:clap: When I first read the title, I thought "big deal", he kissed a foot in a bet. Then I read he kissed the feet 50 times each and has a foot fetish and realized this was much more than a silly little bet. He played head games w/ the students and took advantage of them w/ this inappropriate behavior. I also think it was only their feet he desired.

Yes I found it uite amusing at first that the students had thought that that should be his punishment. I wonder who suggested the punishment - them or him?

I was LOL til the part about the foot fetish images on his computer popped up. SICK SICK SICK

You know this wacko had a boner the whole time. How do these freaks get into positions like this?

Makes me really look at homeschooling (but I have 7 kids, ain't gonna happen) :)

I was LOL til the part about the foot fetish images on his computer popped up. SICK SICK SICK

You know this wacko had a boner the whole time. How do these freaks get into positions like this?

Makes me really look at homeschooling (but I have 7 kids, ain't gonna happen) :)

Unfortunately, there is no tattoo on their forehead with the word "FREAK" in bold lettering........

They are everywhere.... hiding in the shadows...

It makes me want to lock my sons in their rooms to protect them from the insane...but then that, in itself, would be insane.........:(

I didn't see anything wrong with this until I saw the foot fetish thing. Gross. I guess the number of times he did it too was weird.

Good thing he didn't have another more inappropriate fettish.

I have a guy friend who has a foot fetish. I really don't get it. Anyone know anything about foot fetishes that they can share? What in the world gets someone started on a foot fetish?

Eve

edited to add: it is really uncomfortable to wear sandals around my friend. He actually leers at my feet. We (hubby and I) like him but it has gotten so weird we really don't get together with him anymore.

Yes I found it uite amusing at first that the students had thought that that should be his punishment. I wonder who suggested the punishment - them or him?

I feel sure HE suggested it, but knew they would go along with it because if you're a teenager, it does seem like he's the "loser" in the scenario! That's why his scheme was so crafty.

I have a guy friend who has a foot fetish. I really don't get it. Anyone know anything about foot fetishes that they can share? What in the world gets someone started on a foot fetish?

Eve

edited to add: it is really uncomfortable to wear sandals around my friend. He actually leers at my feet. We (hubby and I) like him but it has gotten so weird we really don't get together with him anymore.

Hi Eve,

My sister just got through dating a guy with a slight foot fetish - no leering, but he loved to massage and suck toes. He said he just always liked feet. She wasn't into it.

Who knows where sexual proclivities come from? - I tend to think most of the time that we are born with our kinks...though of course, some kinks are developed as a result of things that happen.

It's pretty fascinating.

I could cure any foot fetishist with my ugly peds!

Eve

I have a neighbor who has a foot aversion. She makes everyone in her home ALWAYS keep their feet covered with shoes and/or socks...

Our neighboorhood got together and had planned to tease her at her open house, by placing paper cut-out 'hang ten' footprints throughout her home. Then we realized her phobia was serious and our humorous act would not be taken as 'funny' to her...

There are some odd issues inside people's heads...

It really makes you want to quit reading and watching the news and just pretend that everything is rosey... but that's equally nutzo...:rolleyes:

He stepped over the line when he involved those kids in his fetish! What a jerk.

I do wish my hubby had a foot massaging fetish though. But that's it. Stop at the massage!

I've heard of coaches or principals agreeing to kiss a pig and heard of men with foot fetishes for women's feet, but to be attracted to the sweaty tennis shoe feet of young boys is totally perverted.

Eve

Oh boy... Where to start???

I have had this discussion here before regarding some other idiot with a foot fetish who acted out.
I suppose I am probably the resident expert in this area. Yes, I am one of those foot fetish guys. Not one of those guys who gets themselves in trouble, or freaks people out with it, but I was born with a thing for women's pretty feet...
There are tons of theories regarding where it comes from, but no simple answer. I tend to believe that it is a little bit of a lot of things.
The experts say that it is something that is conditioned from an important event in life where the foot became a symbol of comfort. I have never bought that completely, because I also think that it is not 100% environmental.
A real fetish (and there is a difference between a fetish and a preference, which is called partialism) is an obsession and I have wondered almost if there could possibly be some sort of link to something on the autism spectrum, maybe Asperger's or something like that. It is hard to explain, but it is something that if you talk to someone like myself, you will always hear that they liked feet in a way that they understood was different than liking anything else, even at the earliest of ages.

I have a hard time articulating a lot about it, especially with people who don't have inside experience with someone like myself other than hearing about some jerk on the news who gives the rest of us a bad name.
I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has though.

Just for the record, I am happily married going on seven years, and have a lovely four year old daughter. I am only saying that because there is sort of a myth that people who have a sexual preference for feet can not have a stable relationship. I know several other people like myself who have been able to live a happy fulfilling life with out having to act out in the way that some of these guys who hit the news do.

Ask away and I will answer everything the best I can.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back