1002 users online (123 members and 879 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Kiva Gazaway, 38, Liberty Township, 15 April 2007

38 year old Kiva Gazaway has been missing since Sunday evening. According to her boyfriend, she left after the couple had a fight.

http://www.wcpo.com/content/news/fre...A07AC&gsa=true

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story...BB3AC&gsa=true

Her 1991 blue Toyota Corolla is also missing.

I keep thinking "here we go again". Another boyfriend who says "she left after we had a fight". That sends my hinky meter to the top!

Her family has said that it is not like her to not contact them. But unlike a lot of other cases it looks like she has her car and possibly her purse/credit cards etc so maybe she's OK.

Here we go again..."according to her boyfriend..."

Quote Originally Posted by mattsmom View Post
    I keep thinking "here we go again". Another boyfriend who says "she left after we had a fight". That sends my hinky meter to the top!

Her family has said that it is not like her to not contact them. But unlike a lot of other cases it looks like she has her car and possibly her purse/credit cards etc so maybe she's OK.
    LOL I just saw your "here we go again" post.

I hope she's ok. Maybe he's violent and she went underground. It would be great to see her found alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    LOL I just saw your "here we go again" post.
    I think we've seen it all too often! I don't know why these men admit to having a fight before the woman disappears.

I think we've seen it all too often! I don't know why these men admit to having a fight before the woman disappears.
    Or why they don't have the testicular fortitude to just end the relationship and walk away rather than becoming violent, psychopathic idiots. JMO

According to the local real estate records, they have owned a home together for a couple of years in Liberty Township (a quiet suburb about 25 miles northwest of Cincinnat). That makes it seem like they are somewhat stable people with a stable relationship. But things can and will happen anywhere!

That's a good point about admitting to a fight. I see that line so often in these cases and wonder WHY (if they are trying to commit the perfect crime) they tell LE that!! Not that I want them to get away with it, but duhhh. Maybe there were witnesses to the fight or something.

I guess that also says something about their mentality anyway. If he did anything to her, I mean.

I'm hoping for the best.

Hello everyone,

I know you have said as well but my first thought was 'here we go again'! Seriously don't these idiots think before they speak - although it's a good thing they don't as they practially incriminate themselves straight away. Is it me or does it seem like there is a higher proportion of women being killed by their partners, husbands etc at the moment?
    It's so sad, why can't the men just walk away instead of killing them?
    Free online muder mystery game!http://www.murdermysteryinvestigations.com

In memory of Laci and Conner and my wonderful grandparents Joan and Les - I love you guys

According to the local real estate records, they have owned a home together for a couple of years in Liberty Township (a quiet suburb about 25 miles northwest of Cincinnat). That makes it seem like they are somewhat stable people with a stable relationship. But things can and will happen anywhere!
    What are the odds that she got mad, drove off and then ended up in the river by accident? I remember one case where the Dr/Mom was missing for a long time until they recovered her and her car under water in a canal. (Nobody suspected the husband though.)

If she's alive, hopefully she lets her family know at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    What are the odds that she got mad, drove off and then ended up in the river by accident? I remember one case where the Dr/Mom was missing for a long time until they recovered her and her car under water in a canal. (Nobody suspected the husband though.)

If she's alive, hopefully she lets her family know at least.
    You are right that she could have crashed into a river, lake or pond somewhere around here. I think that something has happened to her since she hasn't contacted a single family member or coworker all week.

I hope she's found, but not contacting anyone doesn't look good. It makes me wonder when I read that 9News left a message for Harvey Johnson, the man Ateela says is her boyfriend, but he has yet to return the call.

Quote Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
    I hope she's found, but not contacting anyone doesn't look good. It makes me wonder when I read that 9News left a message for Harvey Johnson, the man Ateela says is her boyfriend, but he has yet to return the call.
    If it were me I would talk to anyone who would listen to try to get word to her that everyone loves her and wants her back. His actions (or lack of) do make us suspicious!

The police now say that they suspect foul play. I wonder if anyone is surprised at that news.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...044/1056/COL02

The police now say that they suspect foul play. I wonder if anyone is surprised at that news.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...044/1056/COL02
    Not me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast