863 users online (157 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Elaina Rivera, 13, Ramona, 26 June 1987

Date Of Birth: May 9, 1974
    Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
    Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 3"; 90 lbs
    Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
    Marks, Scars: She has a small scar on the right side of her upper lip. She has dimples.
    Clothing: She was last seen wearing blue sweats and a gold necklace.
    Dentals: Available. Her lower teeth in front are broken.

Circumstances of Disappearance
    Rivera was last seen on June 26, 1987 in Ramona, California.
    http://doenetwork.org/cases/476dfca.html/
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Bump for Elaina ♥

(I'd like to add, Elaina disappeared in 1987, not 1997

Does anyone know why her lower teeth in front were broken at the time she disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLatte View Post
    Does anyone know why her lower teeth in front were broken at the time she disappeared?
    Excellent question. I have not seen it discussed or mentioned anywhere. It might warrant a call to LE though. If this were a result of an accident, were there other injuries, etc.

Not much information about this little girl that I can find at all. Hmmmmm. Hard to come up with any fresh ideas with such little information.

i went to school with Elaina Rivera. She just had a birthday... I am just 4 mounths older then Elaina..... if i remeber correctly a pedifile lived by her, she came up missing shortly after he got arrested and was written down as sandiegos largest pedifile case. It was on the news.

I remeber Elaina was always smiling.

Bumping! I found her listed on Ancestry in a tree, but with her listed as missing since 1985. Her father died in 2001, but her mother is still alive. Elaina has three half-siblings through her mother. I've contacted the person that posted the tree to ask about the date.

I have been in touch with Elaina's aunt (via Ancestry), and she told me the following (and told me that it would be fine to post it here):

Elaina was my niece and she lived in Ramona California with her parents and brother for years prior to her gone missing. Her best friend was found murdered by Ezra Adams who claims to this day to not have killed Elaina but did not denied murdering her friend. Since her disappearance and some years later the Muzzy Grade Road area in Ramona where she lived was burned pretty much to the ground. I ran a credit report on Elaina some years later and was called by the FBI within 24 hrs as to who and why it was ran. I was told at the time by an FBI employee to leave it alone. I have never felt that she was dead, but to this day I don't know very much other than there were drugs and $$$ involved. My sister & husband's (Elaina's dad) lifestyle back then was not as it should have been raising two children. My sister has suffered much guilt and heartache over her past decisions, which if I were comparing her to anyone it would be "Sophie Choice". Her husband, Elaina's dad was killed years later in a pedestrian traffic accident. We remember them both almost daily but my sister has never been able to come to terms with it fully. I even went to a psychic once and she noted a noun "Stillwell". I researched it to no end and could never come up with anything.
    She also thanked anyone for their attention.

Also, here is Elaina on NamUs https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/6574 , both dentals and DNA available.

Great sleuthing, allads! I don't think whatever happened to poor Elaina was any good. Such a lovely girl. I hope she's at peace.

Bumping

Elaina_Eugenia_Rivera-4_r620x349.jpg

http://www.ramonasentinel.com/news/2...son-cold-case/

Authorities today asked for the public's help in solving the case of a missing child who disappeared from Ramona nearly 28 years ago.
    Also, could a mod please change the date to June 29, 1987? May 9th is her birthday.

My bad, she was reported missing on June 29, 1987 but she was last seen three days earlier on June 26, 1987.