1254 users online (200 members and 1054 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Change of plans, it will be this evening, as a member of our household (the one with the car) just got called in to work.

Car (and driver) are back home and we are leaving now.

Consolidating for spammage:

This little one has a twin in my state, sadly...not her. She had baby pictures, toddler pictures, childhood pictures, teen pictures, etc and a yearbook. The resemblance is uncanny though, particularly when looking at her pictures from around the age Andrea was when she went missing...she was a bit taken aback herself.

I really was hoping for a very crazy miracle and that it would be her.
    Last edited by ToothlessFairy; 09-09-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Chester Price sentenced to 10 years for murder of Andrea Parsons

Chester Price, the man charged with kidnapping and murdering 10-year-old Andrea Parsons in July of 1993 in Port Salerno changed his plea today to no contest.

http://www.cbs12.com/template/cgi-bi...3/1owZFLie.xml

Letter From Andrea Parsons' Family

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flori...4976720#!PZ7Nv

Price — who pleaded no contest in March 2014 to manslaughter and kidnapping — is scheduled to be released from the Dade Correctional Institution in November.

His sentence was for 10 years, but he earned a reduction through gain-time, a process that allows an inmate to reduce his or her sentence through positive behavior, program participation or positive work reports.

The plea deal was negotiated after Davis — once the prime suspect and later a key witness — died at the age of 76. Although a conviction at trial might have yielded a stiffer penalty for Price, Linda Parsons (Andrea's mother) said she had hoped 10 years would weigh on him long enough to disclose where Andrea’s remains are.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...FsL7RvjxQu8EJ/

This is absolutely outrageous. About 3 years out of a 10 year sentence? The prosecutors should have made it a condition of his plea that he divulge the location of Andrea's remains.

Remembering Andrea Parsons 24 years after disappearance
    July 16, 2017

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/lo...zWpsleD1EUARI/

Man who served time for manslaughter of 10-year-old Martin County girl in 1993 released from prison

"The News-Herald reports that after serving three years and five months of his 10-year sentence at the Dade Correctional Facility, Chester Duane Price was released Thursday."

"At the time of the sentencing, Andrea's mother, Linda Parsons, wrote a letter expressing her continued mourning and dissatisfaction Price would serve less than nine years in prison.

"The court system worked in your favor," she wrote in a letter to Price. "In a perfect world, you should have gotten the death penalty."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mart...ed-from-prison

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. View Post
    Man who served time for manslaughter of 10-year-old Martin County girl in 1993 released from prison

"The News-Herald reports that after serving three years and five months of his 10-year sentence at the Dade Correctional Facility, Chester Duane Price was released Thursday."

"At the time of the sentencing, Andrea's mother, Linda Parsons, wrote a letter expressing her continued mourning and dissatisfaction Price would serve less than nine years in prison.

"The court system worked in your favor," she wrote in a letter to Price. "In a perfect world, you should have gotten the death penalty."

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mart...ed-from-prison
    I am amazed this guy is already getting out of prison. Hopefully the Civil Commitment Center will keep him for a long, long time.
    From link:

[....]

According to state prison records, Price was released to the Florida Civil Commitment Center in Arcadia, which provides counseling in the hopes of reintegrating offenders back into society without recidivism.

[....]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3