739 users online (65 members and 674 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View" (maybe 4/25/07)

http://www.tmz.com/

(from link)There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday (April 25th) that she is leaving "The View." (more at link)

Good.... can't stand her. She can ride off on the horse she rode in on. Hopefully she'll fade away into the dirt....

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Good.... can't stand her. She can ride off on the horse she rode in on. Hopefully she'll fade away into the dirt....
    Same sentiments here as well.

Anyone wondering if this has anything to do with Bob Barker's retirement from the Price Is Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/

(from link)There is a strong buzz in Hollywood that Rosie O'Donnell will announce Wednesday (April 25th) that she is leaving "The View." (more at link)
    If true....
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...

There was a time, long ago, that I thought she was a really kind and sweet person. But over the past couple of years she has spouted off on so much and in some instances I'm sure her rampages have dug up painful memories for for example 9/11 families and others. Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion and there is freedom of speech, but I believe with that freedom should also be the great burden of being sure you don't needlessly/thoughtlessly hurt people in the process.

Rosie definitely does some good and positive things, but basically I find myself thinking "Would you just shut the H up!?"

I hope it's not true. Rosie is the only reason I watch The View.

While I have from time to time taken offense at some of the things Rosie has said, I also admire her for her honesty. In this day and age where media is becoming less and less honest with the American public and news is sanitized to the point of being unrecognizable at times, I think it's good to have someone who speaks the truth... even if that truth is only the truth as she knows it. Her truth isn't always my truth, but it sure is refreshing to hear someone being honest instead of always saying the politically correct thing.

More than likely, if she's leaving the View, it's to host her own talk show where she will make a lot more money than she's currently making. OTOH, maybe MasterJ is right and she'll instead be hosting The Price is Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    Anyone wondering if this has anything to do with Bob Barker's retirement from the Price Is Right?
    I sincerely hope not. That show is gold...if she becomes the host I would never watch it again.

Perhaps she just wants the Barker's Beauties all to herself.

Buh-Bye, Rosie. I heard on Fox and Friends, much to my dismay, that Rosie may be leaving to get her own show. Surely, the networks have learned their lesson, haven't they?? If she does get her own show (again), I won't be watching.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Good.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    Good.
    Ditto!

Any news yet? I sure hope the big pig is gone. And if she gets her own show, I'll be sure to change the channel if her fat head appears. (and FAT MOUTH).

Quote Originally Posted by ISPTRAX View Post
    Any news yet? I sure hope the big pig is gone. And if she gets her own show, I'll be sure to change the channel if her fat head appears. (and FAT MOUTH).
    Donald?? Is that you??!!

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Donald?? Is that you??!!
    LOL!

Speaking of "the Donald", I read last night that he was voted the #1 Least Sexy Man" of the year! Couldn't have said it better myself. He could be the poster child for money not buying you manners or personality.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast