1143 users online (211 members and 932 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SC - William Ronca for raping, impregnating 9yo girl, Abbeville, 2006

I found this in USAToday. This guy was 26 and the girl only 9. He had gotten her pregnant! I bet if punishment were to a guy were to be turned into a eunuch, I bet you'd see a lot less offenses..

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...rl-raped_N.htm

Quote Originally Posted by gman20001969 View Post
    I found this in USAToday. This guy was 26 and the girl only 9. He had gotten her pregnant! I bet if punishment were to a guy were to be turned into a eunuch, I bet you'd see a lot less offenses..

I saw this on a tv news while waiting at a teller line in my bank. No one looked up at the screen but me. Are people unshockable anymore? Nine. Holy $diety!
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Quote Originally Posted by gman20001969 View Post

I think you'd see a lot more murders/disappearances, not necessarily less offenses.

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Freaking perv! Sick, sick, sick.
    Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone's got one. This one is mine.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Why only 25 years? On CNN, they were showing snips from the penalty phase and he admits having sex with her once or twice a week for two years. That means she was only 7 or 8 when this started. I say every time he had sex with her was a rape and he should be serving LWOP or be given the death penalty.

Just because she was like a daughter to him does not give him any breaks. IMO.

BTW: the mother is divorcing him.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    I think you'd see a lot more murders/disappearances, not necessarily less offenses.
    Hiya Irish,

I agree with this point if you can imagine that! Hope you are well!

SCM
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post

Just because she was like a daughter to him does not give him any breaks. IMO.
    IMO it's worse. a stranger has sex with a child they fear strangers forever, they fear going out. a father figure does it they will have a hard time ever trusting any man. they know they re not even safe in their own home.

So if you admit your crime and apologize you can get 5 years knocked off your sentence...what a load of *****! No amount of apologies in the world can give this girl an innocent childhood to look back on. Her dad is right, everytime she sees the stretch marks/scars she will be reminded of it, not to mention that she could have intimacy problems the rest of her life. I am so sick of low life pieces of garbage like the animal that did this to her...I have a 10 year old and I look at her playing innocent childhood games like red light, green light, mother may I, etc...and then I think about this little 9 year old and how she's not out there playing these games because she was PREGNANT and no doubt couldn't run...instead of getting to be a child she's a mother...whether she kept the baby or not she is a mother...

We are supposed to be the best country in the world...can someone tell me why these sick psychos get so little jail time and are let out to re-offend over and over again...I swear I think people out on the corner selling rocks get more jail time than a child rapist.

The USAToday story doesn't say he was her stepfather! Does anyone have a better link, that imparts this information please?

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    I saw this on a tv news while waiting at a teller line in my bank. No one looked up at the screen but me. Are people unshockable anymore? Nine. Holy $diety!

Here is my simple, unhearable, yet downtbeaten, "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    So if you admit your crime and apologize you can get 5 years knocked off your sentence...what a load of *****! No amount of apologies in the world can give this girl an innocent childhood to look back on. Her dad is right, everytime she sees the stretch marks/scars she will be reminded of it, not to mention that she could have intimacy problems the rest of her life. I am so sick of low life pieces of garbage like the animal that did this to her...I have a 10 year old and I look at her playing innocent childhood games like red light, green light, mother may I, etc...and then I think about this little 9 year old and how she's not out there playing these games because she was PREGNANT and no doubt couldn't run...instead of getting to be a child she's a mother...whether she kept the baby or not she is a mother...

We are supposed to be the best country in the world...can someone tell me why these sick psychos get so little jail time and are let out to re-offend over and over again...I swear I think people out on the corner selling rocks get more jail time than a child rapist.

Wot she said. full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    The USAToday story doesn't say he was her stepfather! Does anyone have a better link, that imparts this information please?
    Maybe this:

In emotional testimony, the girl's biological father said instead of enjoying her childhood, his 10-year-old daughter had to undergo a Caesarean section delivery.

He said his daughter will never be a child again -- that every time she undresses and sees the stretch marks and scars from the surgery, she is reminded about what happened. The father cried as he said how difficult it was for him to watch his daughter giving birth andh aving a C-section at such a young age.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/12998664/detail.html

Ok, so the girl's father (who is divorced from her mother, or never married her) is still in her life. That still doesn't prove the fellow who impregnated her was her stepfather. Please, where is a reliable news source that gives this information? Does anyone have a link?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/southcaroli....48cc97dc.html

ABBEVILLE, S.C. —The stepfather of a 10-year-old girl was charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor after she became pregnant, police said.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast