Parents Irate Over Self-Proclaimed Pedophile's Web Site

opme

Reaction score
Some call it disturbing. Others call it a safe haven for pedophiles.
A pro-pedophile Web site worried some parents so much that they called the NBC 10 investigators.
Heather Leach doesn't want her daughter or any other child to see what a pedophile thinks is acceptable. Leach is one of more than half a dozen people who alerted NBC 10 to a Web site that embraces pedophilia
"I was horrified," Leach said. "I have a 10-year-old daughter and it bothered me that it's accessible to her. It tells little girls that it's OK to fall in love with adults, and no one can tell you what to do with your body."
The Web site, which we're choosing not to name, states, in part: "My interest in little girls comes from the fact that I am a girl lover, somebody who is physically and romantically attracted to little girls. I would also refer to myself as a pedophile."
The Web site goes on to state "mutual respect will allow us to fully appreciate…physical love…"

More at link....
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13031417/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Well here we go...the ACLU will probably defend their right to do this and we begin the process of normalizing "girl and boy loving" so that is is a lifestyle or a burden that someone is born with, therefore we'll consider it normal in the distant future. The slippery sloap is getting steeper. Hang on.

Normally I would not want to know this guys website but in this case I think we should post it.

This might be a guy I dealt with once. He had a picture of Polly Klaas on his site as someone he "loved." Needless to say one email from Polly's dad and the picture was taken down.

Does anyone have the website address? If so please post it. I think it's important for us to see what he is doing and to try and help stop him.

I've just started to poke around Ashford's site. If he's being honest, it's actually a helpful perspective to read from a societal desire to understand more about pedophelia.

I've long been interested in pedophelia and bestiality from a "what- can-or-should-we-do-about-it-to-protect-our-innocents" standpoint. These two types of sexual orientations - if acted upon - harm and violate some of the most vulnerable groups (animal and children) that we are called upon to protect.

But what can be done? Pedophelia is a sexual orientation. I try to imagine what life would be like for me if I could not freely fulfill my heterosexual desires and if people treated me like a pariah for even having heterosexual desires.

Some of Ashford's research backs up a lot of what I've read on the subject. One interesting point is that most people who molest children are not true pedophiles, but rather situational offenders who take advantage of an opportunity with a vulnerable party to fulfill a sexual desire. So, for example, a young girl or boy is more likely to be molested by a drunk stepfather whose wife is out for the evening while he's babysitting, than by a pedophile who snatches her or him off the street.

That's not to say some pedophiles don't snatch, molest and even worse. We know they do. But plenty of heterosexuals do this too. Any sexual desire can be carried out in a criminal way.

And are pedophiles able to not offend? Are there pedophiles out there who just fantasize and accept their orientation but are able to never physically act on it? There is evidence that some are able to live like this and never become criminals.

There's even more evidence (incontrovertible, IMO) that pedophelia (like heterosexuality and homosexuality) is not curable. This is the reason that recidivism is so very high after someone offends even once.

Some people believe anyone with pedopheliac urges should be castrated and/or left on a distant island, but this doesn't seem to be a solution. For one thing, most pedophiles hide their orientation out of shame. Additionally, it opens a dangerous precedent.

Drug addiction and alcoholism are high statistical components when children are victims of situational molestion and, like pedophiles, drug addicts and alcoholics have a very high rate of recidivism. So should we send addicts and alcoholics to the distant island as well. I hope not because I like being where I am! :D

I don't have any answers and am still shooting around the website. I will be interested to hear the opinions of others.

i looked it over. while i feel sorry for people who have this orientation and can't help it. i also get upset when they think that children may want a relationship with them. for instance he was talking about viewing child *advertiser censored* and warned that in some of the cases the children in the material might not have consented. i cant grasp the concept that there would be ANY child consenting to any sexual performance. i mean, perhaps there are children who grew up with being subjected to performing and technically are 'consenting' but at the same time their minds are probably so screwed up from the abuse they don't know right from wrong. these are children who have come under the influence of an abusive person.

i looked it over. while i feel sorry for people who have this orientation and can't help it. i also get upset when they think that children may want a relationship with them. for instance he was talking about viewing child *advertiser censored* and warned that in some of the cases the children in the material might not have consented. i cant grasp the concept that there would be ANY child consenting to any sexual performance. i mean, perhaps there are children who grew up with being subjected to performing and technically are 'consenting' but at the same time their minds are probably so screwed up from the abuse they don't know right from wrong. these are children who have come under the influence of an abusive person.

Did you see the Age of Consent list for states and countries? There are quite a few countries out there that count 13 as the age of consent.

This Ashford is also posting information of missing girls (ONLY girls) on his website to show the world how concerned he is about them. Many of the girls mentioned on his site are familiar to us here on WS, including Anna Waters (who I am working with the family to find).

I sent Ashford several emails requesting that Anna's information be removed from his site, but was ignored. At my request, the NCMEC also had their lawyers attempt to get him to remove this info, but they were also rebuffed. Unfortunately, this idiot probably is "getting off" on all of the attention that he is receiving and the pain that he is inflicting on the families of the missing. I can only pray that there is an extra hot place in Hell reserved for this .

This Ashford is also posting information of missing girls (ONLY girls) on his website to show the world how concerned he is about them. Many of the girls mentioned on his site are familiar to us here on WS, including Anna Waters (who I am working with the family to find).

I sent Ashford several emails requesting that Anna's information be removed from his site, but was ignored. At my request, the NCMEC also had their lawyers attempt to get him to remove this info, but they were also rebuffed. Unfortunately, this idiot probably is "getting off" on all of the attention that he is receiving and the pain that he is inflicting on the families of the missing. I can only pray that there is an extra hot place in Hell reserved for this .

What was his response to the NCMEC lawyers? On what grounds did they ask him to remove Anna's information? If there are no legal grounds, was it just a courtesy request type of thing from the lawyers?

I am sorry that he would ignore a family's request if they are bothered by their daughter's information being on his website.

What was his response to the NCMEC lawyers? On what grounds did they ask him to remove Anna's information? If there are no legal grounds, was it just a courtesy request type of thing from the lawyers?

I am sorry that he would ignore a family's request if they are bothered by their daughter's information being on his website.

He offered no response at all (that I am aware of). It was a "courtesy request" since his site is not breaking any U.S. laws and is published out of the Netherlands. His ignoring of the continuing hurt toward the families is testimony to his true intent - this is the cyber-equivilant of showing his peepee to children in the school yard. He seeks attention and can only get it by shocking people.

He offered no response at all (that I am aware of). It was a "courtesy request" since his site is not breaking any U.S. laws and is published out of the Netherlands. His ignoring of the continuing hurt toward the families is testimony to his true intent - this is the cyber-equivilant of showing his peepee to children in the school yard. He seeks attention and can only get it by shocking people.

Yes, that's rotten. If my child's picture were on a website I found offensive, I'm sure I would be very upset.

I do wonder what laws will be created in the coming years to address cyber-privacy and rights in this type of situation? Good ones, I hope!

I wish I had the forgiving nature you do.

I think people like this should be shot.

How disgusting!

It is not normal to be turned on by children.
It is not ok to promote sex with children,
it is not ok to tell children that they can use their bodies how they wish.

What a Freaking sick nut.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back