worst dad ever caught!

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Apr25/0,4670,PrisonerKidneyDonor,00.html

i am sure some of u remember this story. u young teen was dying. his dad was in jail. police let his dad out to be test to see if he could donate a kidney. dad matched. then dad took off with his GF and both kidneys to mexico. he left his son with so crappy message like good luck with getting another kidney. im sure u will get 1. sry i g2g.

this is real?? I think i have to check snopes. I cant even imagine it.

this is real?? I think i have to check snopes. I cant even imagine it.
I love snopes! IF this is real...I hope this gets most fierce karma god possible to judge him. I don't even have a good enough imagination when it comes to how severely this should get it.

i say we start a rumor to the other inmates that he is a sex offender...

This is totally real. He arrived here in LA tonight, along with his girlfriend. What a lovely lady she must be. I mean, we all know he's a walking piece of crap, but what kind of woman runs off with a man like this???

I remember when this happened, what a piece of c^&$! I'm glad he's been caught and this is a case where I believe carma will be catching up to him and his gf. As for what kind of woman does this kind of thing, IMO the same kind who turns a blind eye to her children being abused because she doesn't want to lose the fine man she has.

VB

What an SOB! I am so glad they caught him! I hope they cut out his kidney w/ no anasthetic!!!:razz: :loser:

It's real all right... unfortunately from my state...not sure what city though...

I remember reading about this - none of the articles linked in this thread mention the son and if he ever received another kidney, or if he passed away. ??

when the story broke alot of people , total strangers, went and got tested. 1 matched. the boy is ok, no thanks to his dad.

I remember reading about this - none of the articles linked in this thread mention the son and if he ever received another kidney, or if he passed away. ??

I believe I just read he is now 17, and did receive a kidney last summer - and is doing well- He made the comment he was glad his "dad" was caught, and could not believe he had left him to die--

when the story broke alot of people , total strangers, went and got tested. 1 matched. the boy is ok, no thanks to his dad.

I believe I just read he is now 17, and did receive a kidney last summer - and is doing well- He made the comment he was glad his "dad" was caught, and could not believe he had left him to die--

Thanks for the update, you two! Glad to hear he received a kidney and is doing well. Very glad his "dad" was caught, too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back