1089 users online (239 members and 850 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720

    Snoopdog denied entry to Australia

    He couldnt pass the charactor test.
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=263162

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Good.

    his behaviour isn't wanted and it's time he learned that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Phoenixville, PA
    Posts
    1,584
    I wish he could be denied entry to the US too

    Good for Australia...I wish we had a "character test" like that. I don't think we do...maybe I've just never heard of it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,374
    Three Cheers for Australia--Snoop denied entry--"He doesn't seem the kind of bloke we want in our country'--Well, I guess that makes it unanimous, because we don't want him either--and Britain told him to get lost also earlier--The World doesn't need these rappers spreading their filth all over the globe

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    for the Aussies!!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina_M View Post
    I wish he could be denied entry to the US too

    Good for Australia...I wish we had a "character test" like that. I don't think we do...maybe I've just never heard of it
    I wish it was in America too he is such a

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    Did anyone see the Orbit gum commercial where Snoop goes to hell b/c of his "dirty mouth?" I thought it was quite fitting.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,395
    Snoop Dizzle will just have to forgizzle about entering Austrizzle.

    Too bad the US doesn't have similar laws. I'd like to see a law that would prevent the entry of questionable characters as well as allow for their deportation. Let's start with the Westboro Baptist Church.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,074
    Wow...they are comparing Snoop to David Irving?? I'm speechless

    I don't understand the hatred...oh well, guess I never will

    I love Snoop! He is one of my favorites and really...he does good things, too bad we never hear about that.

    I will see Ludacris on Thursday..he's also hated, but I still love him. I'll be sure to send everyone's warm thoughts and well wishes!

  10. #10
    hipmamajen's Avatar
    hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,199

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Snoop Dizzle will just have to forgizzle about entering Austrizzle.
    Just thinkin' out loud....



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Wow...they are comparing Snoop to David Irving?? I'm speechless

    I don't understand the hatred...oh well, guess I never will

    I love Snoop! He is one of my favorites and really...he does good things, too bad we never hear about that.

    I will see Ludacris on Thursday..he's also hated, but I still love him. I'll be sure to send everyone's warm thoughts and well wishes!
    I have to say he has done a lot for the youth football in our area. You should hear him call a football game from the booth. he is hilarious.

    ETA: I should add that his football team was controversial too, but I still liked his contribution to the kids.



Similar Threads

  1. What, for each of you, was the 'entry point'
    By EntreNous in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:13 PM
  2. Lisa's Wikipedia Entry
    By redheadedgal in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 09:16 PM