Snoopdog denied entry to Australia

Good.

his behaviour isn't wanted and it's time he learned that.

I wish he could be denied entry to the US too :rolleyes:

Good for Australia...I wish we had a "character test" like that. I don't think we do...maybe I've just never heard of it :waitasec:

Three Cheers for Australia--Snoop denied entry--"He doesn't seem the kind of bloke we want in our country'--Well, I guess that makes it unanimous, because we don't want him either--and Britain told him to get lost also earlier--The World doesn't need these rappers spreading their filth all over the globe

I wish he could be denied entry to the US too :rolleyes:

Good for Australia...I wish we had a "character test" like that. I don't think we do...maybe I've just never heard of it :waitasec:

I wish it was in America too he is such a :bang:

Did anyone see the Orbit gum commercial where Snoop goes to hell b/c of his "dirty mouth?" I thought it was quite fitting.

Snoop Dizzle will just have to forgizzle about entering Austrizzle. :D

Too bad the US doesn't have similar laws. I'd like to see a law that would prevent the entry of questionable characters as well as allow for their deportation. Let's start with the Westboro Baptist Church.

Wow...they are comparing Snoop to David Irving?? I'm speechless:silenced:

I don't understand the hatred...oh well, guess I never will:hand:

I love Snoop! He is one of my favorites and really...he does good things, too bad we never hear about that.

I will see Ludacris on Thursday..he's also hated, but I still love him. I'll be sure to send everyone's warm thoughts and well wishes!

Wow...they are comparing Snoop to David Irving?? I'm speechless:silenced:

I don't understand the hatred...oh well, guess I never will:hand:

I love Snoop! He is one of my favorites and really...he does good things, too bad we never hear about that.

I will see Ludacris on Thursday..he's also hated, but I still love him. I'll be sure to send everyone's warm thoughts and well wishes!
I have to say he has done a lot for the youth football in our area. You should hear him call a football game from the booth. he is hilarious.

ETA: I should add that his football team was controversial too, but I still liked his contribution to the kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back