Hugh Grant attacks paparazzi photographer

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Hugh Grant has been arrested after allegedly hurling a tub of baked beans at a photographer.
He also reportedly kicked snapper Ian Whittaker.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showb...r+doorstep+clash+with+photographer/article.do

I think the paparazzi are overly intrusive. however, i suppose that's what you get for being famous — it goes with the territory.

i can't imagine what it must be like being followed and photographed 24/7.

The pictures of this incident are PRICELESS!!!

I wonder if Hugh was in a bad mood because his ex-girlfriend, Liz Hurley, got married. :waitasec:

I think the throwing of the baked beans was priceless, too. who would have credited Mr Grant with having such provincial tastes? at least there would have been something in him hurling caviar! :p

as you can see by the shorts he's wearing, it's hot in Britain. :D

I wonder if Hugh was in a bad mood because his ex-girlfriend, Liz Hurley, got married. :waitasec:

I think he was quite happy to go to the wedding to see her finally being taken off his hands. his girlfriend Jemima Khan was spitting blood at him wanting to go and they broke up for the duration of the wedding, but some reports seem to suggest they're together again.

http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/200...ugh-grant-and-jemima-khan-hang-out-in-london/

my understanding also, is she (JK) likes smart dining. baked beans aren't her thing, i wouldn't have thought.

Baked beans can be a very dangerous. Just ask my son who started his first day at a new high school with bean burns all over his face.

Baked beans can be a very dangerous. Just ask my son who started his first day at a new high school with bean burns all over his face.

Poor thing! :eek: what happened? :waitasec:

Poor thing! :eek: what happened? :waitasec:

It's funny now, not so much then. We bought a house in the country that had been vacant for a while and needed a lot of cleaning out. We were burning trash and my son was in charge of tending the fire. Somehow an unopened can of baked beans had been mixed in with the burnable trash. It exploded in the fire and peppered my son with HOT beans. He started school looking like he had some horrible skin disease. Poor kid, those kind of things were always happening to him.

EDIT: In another fire related incident - I was burning leaves after my father and uncles had been at my home doing some target shooting and sighting in their deer rifles. Apparently I'd raked up a bullet along with the leaves. It exploded and hit me in the chest. It knocked me out cold. I thought I was a goner.

It's funny now, not so much then. We bought a house in the country that had been vacant for a while and needed a lot of cleaning out. We were burning trash and my son was in charge of tending the fire. Somehow an unopened can of baked beans had been mixed in with the burnable trash. It exploded in the fire and peppered my son with HOT beans. He started school looking like he had some horrible skin disease. Poor kid, those kind of things were always happening to him.

:eek:

How awful — i suppose baked beans aren't on his menu now, eh? :(

Mr Grant looks like he had his baked beans in tupperware. who schleps baked beans around in tupperware outside? :waitasec:

had someone gifted them to him and he was taking them home? :confused:

EDIT: In another fire related incident - I was burning leaves after my father and uncles had been at my home doing some target shooting and sighting in their deer rifles. Apparently I'd raked up a bullet along with the leaves. It exploded and hit me in the chest. It knocked me out cold. I thought I was a goner.

O.

M.

G! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is really scary, Mabel. Glad everyone is okay.

We haven't been able to burn stuff here for years because of ongoing drought conditions. A friend still does sometimes and it makes me crazy. He always says he's "so careful." :rolleyes:

That is really scary, Mabel. Glad everyone is okay.

We haven't been able to burn stuff here for years because of ongoing drought conditions. A friend still does sometimes and it makes me crazy. He always says he's "so careful." :rolleyes:

We live in town now and have trash and leaf pick up so hopefully there will be no more bean related accidents.

Omg, Mabel! Between bullets and baked beans I'm sure glad you both are ok!

Poor Hugh Grant. No matter what the article is about, Divine Brown always comes up! lol

Omg, Mabel! Between bullets and baked beans I'm sure glad you both are ok!

Poor Hugh Grant. No matter what the article is about, Divine Brown always comes up! lol

Oh surely. till his dying, and including, his dying day it will. :D

What a prat-
I heard (havent read the link here) he told the paparazzi dude that he hoped his kids die lol- geez- I've never liked him but kinda liked him in the BJD movies- just- liked the other guy better LOL

I love watching him in films.. but he has always had a love hate relationship with the paps.. this is not the first nor will it be that last of his frustration at being hounded. However I have to admit .. I had a good chuckle when i heard this.. had visions of the fights scenes in Bridgets Jones diary flash through my head..

Also.. not surprised at the beans.. beans on toast with brown sauce is a staple in Britian.. especially for breakfast.

Also.. not surprised at the beans.. beans on toast with brown sauce is a staple in Britian.. especially for breakfast.[/QUOTE]

YUCK!!!

This is EXACTLY why I keep saying that we need to toughen up our baked bean laws! How many more baked bean incidents do we need to see before these dangerous implements of destruction are banned forever?!?

;)

Just think how ebarassing for the photographer.. to have been a victim of a walk by beaning....

And yes I agree that the beans on toast is not my ideal breakfast however its one of my husbands favorites.. that and the bacon sandwhiches ( more like a fatty version of ham on a roll with butter and brown sauce) ..
I'll take pancakes or french toast anyday !

I know this goes with the territory of being famous, but I think the media is out of control. I saw a picture of Brittney Spears driving (the other day), and there were at least 6 cars of photographers following her. I really feel sorry for their children...they can't even take their kids to the park without being hounded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back