Age is so cruel!

Age isn't so cruel. British tabloids are. Also some bathing suits.

I'm not a big Pam fan but this kind of stuff is just plain mean. EVERYONE ages, some better than others. Big deal.

What you said. I'm guessing Pam and I are fairly close in age and I would be happy to look like she does (without all the plastic surgery though)

I'm not a big Pam fan but this kind of stuff is just plain mean. EVERYONE ages, some better than others. Big deal.

What you said. I'm guessing Pam and I are fairly close in age and I would be happy to look like she does (without all the plastic surgery though)

No kidding! If it takes zooming in super close to find a "flaw" like that then these people have way too much free time and not enough actual celebrity news to report.

I wish I looked that bad at 40 lol.

I've seen a picture of you and you look beautiful.
oh you are sweet csds, what a nice thing to say. I am turning 50 in a minute and so I am defintiely seeing those effects of age!.. that article was funny. Can you imagine having cameras taking pictures of all our imperfections like that? ugh! I am no Pamela fan but sheesh!

oh you are sweet csds, what a nice thing to say. I am turning 50 in a minute and so I am defintiely seeing those effects of age!.. that article was funny. Can you imagine having cameras taking pictures of all our imperfections like that? ugh! I am no Pamela fan but sheesh!

When is your birthday, JBean?

I just want to be healthy and happy and not too worried about every wrinkle and gray hair as I grow older. It's ridiculous how the papparazzi rips these people to shreads.

I just want to be healthy and happy and not too worried about every wrinkle and gray hair as I grow older. It's ridiculous how the papparazzi rips these people to shreads.
I totally agree with you.

IM my birthday is 6/7/57

IM my birthday is 6/7/57

Oh, you have LOTS of time :)

The IrishMister turns 50 this coming Saturday. He keeps telling me he's going to mature then... I don't believe him. :D

Oh, you have LOTS of time :)

The IrishMister turns 50 this coming Saturday. He keeps telling me he's going to mature then... I don't believe him. :D
Not a chance I will mature in the next few weeks either.
Happy 50th IrishMister!

Not a chance I will mature in the next few weeks either.
Happy 50th IrishMister!

Good! I wouldn't want either one of you to change one bit!

I'll tell him you said so, thanks :)

I am SO not visual.

I couldn't tell which was the "old" Pam picture and which was the "young" Pam picture until I looked at the caption!

I so agree. Nothing looked too bad to me and it didn't matter if it did. Let's hope we all have more to say, more to do, then reflect on body parts for the rest of our lives.Goodness.

Most 20 YO's don't look so good!!
They had to do an extreme close up to point out a flaw??
Slow news day?

Pathetic of them.

Let's see a close up of the photographer's body. Maybe that would cause him/her to take the camera somewhere else. I'm not a Pam fan, but she looks great to me, before and after.

IM my birthday is 6/7/57
You're 4 days older than Mr. sandraladeda!!

I think he's going thru a mid-life crisis. Are you okay with 50?

PS Mr. sandraladeda robbed the cradle to marry me, of course!! :rolleyes: :angel:

I didn't see anything wrong with the Pam photo that a good firming moisturizer wouldn't take care of....can't say the same for my own thighs....

I agree with Nova - what petty "journalism"!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back